Guru Gobind Singh Ji has set a high standard for Sikhs to live by when carrying firearms & other weapons capable of deadly force

by Gursant Singh ⌂ @, Yuba City California USA, Sunday, April 07, 2013, 13:42 (4008 days ago)
edited by Gursant Singh, Thursday, April 11, 2013, 17:17

Guru Gobind Singh Ji gave us, as Sikhs, a high standard to live by. It is a noble challenge and we need to protect the right in this country to be able to live to the Guru's great character, high standard of responsibility and discipline of carrying firearms, the sword of God, if you will. I have always said in all my videos and writings that everyone who carries a firearm should have proper training and education while having the wisdom to know when and when not to use this deadly force. But having said that, we cannot shy away from this responsibility of being Khalsa or live in fear that we may make mistakes. If we are to live as Khalsa, we need to be lions and look to the Guru for guidance and strength while carrying firearms. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvrNP2Cf48I
[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

Complete thread: