SikhNet responds in letter to Gursikh; SikhNet says, "SikhNet only has articles explaining the experiences of others who have practiced tantric yoga."

by Gursant Singh ⌂ @, Yuba City California USA, Friday, August 02, 2013, 02:57 (3913 days ago)

Below is a response from SikhNet’s “customer service” to a letter from a Gursikh asking SikhNet why they promote and teach anti-Sikh tantric sexual yogas and Hindu poojas. SikhNet is obviously trying to be evasive in the letter. The fact is all of the staff at SikhNet practice Yogi Bhajan's tantric yoga and they're trying to cover this fact up. You see how clever SikhNet is. SikhNet's hidden agenda is clearly to subsume Sikhi into Hinduism!
[image]

Ask SikhNet in response to their letter; if they "only have articles explaining the experiences of others who have practiced tantric yoga." Then why don't they have articles about people like Dr. Trilochan Singh and Bhai Sahib Randir Singh who opposed tantric yoga & Yogi Bhajan's shiv/shakti worship? Why doesn't SikhNet publish articles written by these traditional Sikhs who follow the Sikh Rehit & found Sikhi only in the devotional worship of God and Not in Yogi Bhajan’s tantra mantras? See “Reading of "Sikhism & Tantric Yoga" : a critical look at Yogi Bhajan's tantric / kundalini yoga”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ySYyuWi0Z0

SikhNet's original letter responding to a Gursikh's questions:
•Sat Siri Akal
We only have articles explaining the experiences of others who have practiced tantric yoga.
Please do let us know if we are able to help you regarding anything else. If you have any further questions, comments, suggestions or problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
Sincerely, Loveleen Kaur Ahluwalia Email: loveleen@sikhnet.com

Original letter from Gursikh to SikhNet:
•Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
I was just wondering why do many of u teach Tantric Yoga aka sexual yoga and practice hindu poojas? I mean in sikhism it is forbidden to do this practice.
•All medicines and remedies like mantras and tantras are nothing more than ashes. Instead, enshrine the Creator Lord within your heart (page 196). Reliance on mortals is in vain - know this well. The Great Giver is the One Lord God (only rely on Him) (page 218). The Lord is the Fulfiller of desires, the Giver of total peace; Kaamadhaynaa, the mythical cow that fulfils wishes, is in His control. So meditate on such a Lord, o my soul. Then, you shall obtain total peace (page 669). – Sri Guru Granth Sahib

Complete thread: