Are Yogi Bhajan followers so cowardly on facing questions from Sikhs, they feel it necessary to call the Sheriff to stop all questions about SikhNet's tantric / kundalini yoga practices and idol worship which are against the Sikh code of conduct?
I had an interesting conversation with my local Sheriff here in Yuba City today after he received a call from Yogi Bhajan followers. It seems some Yogi Bhajan followers who are sponsoring the Khalsa Youth Camp in Yuba City, sent pictures from my facebook page to the Sutter County Sheriff which show me (Gursant Singh) shooting a match rifle, implying that I am a threat to Yogi Bhajan's Khalsa youth Camp.
Why are Yogi Bhajan followers & SikhNet so afraid of questions from Gursikhs about their tantric / kundalini yoga practices?
The Sheriff and I had a good talk for about an hour on the phone and he saw nothing wrong with my statements on Youtube and facebook (links attached): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0UjfxpuDH0 https://www.facebook.com/events/567419963296949/
The videos and event I created say that I only want to confront the Yogi Bhajan followers with "tuff questions" about why SikhNet is misrepresenting the Sikh religion at the Khalsa Youth Camp here in Yuba City.
This cowardice reminds me when Dr. Trilochan Singh describes Yogi Bhajan's cowardly behavior in 1970 when faced with Sikhs who wanted to confront him in a film of the first India trip which Bhajanists have hid now from public view, "She (Nirlep Kaur) said, "All Americans were most welcome to study scriptures and our way of life. He (Yogi Bhajan) does not let us talk to them. And now he has taken protection of the police. If he is a yogi and a guru he should move about fearlessly. He talks about astrology, Aquarian Age, Capricorn and other nonsense which has no place in Sikhism." Someone reports to Nirlep Kaur that people are insulting Yogi Bhajan everywhere and he has strong police protection. Nirlep Kaur jubilantly remarks, "I have great faith in God. God will certainly humble him. Sooner or later He will humble him."
In the film (film from 1970 where Yogi Bhajan took 84 Americans to India only to have 80 leave him) Yogi Bhajan is seen standing near his bus, surrounded by armed police.
The Americans are confused and dazed. The only persons I could recognize were Premka standing loyally near Yogi Bhajan, Baba Don and his wife, and the sad and sensitive Krishna (Black) who stood bear-headed utterly bewildered. She is an outstanding musician and like Vikram Singh has impressed the Sikhs of the U.S.A. with her Kirtan. So men are openly professing their bitterness, but they find themselves in a very ugly situation created only by Yogi Bhajan's odd behavior and character."
From "Sikhism & Tantric Yoga" chapter titled "Yogi Bhajan's Seven Years in America and His Tinkling Titles"
Reading of "Sikhism & Tantric Yoga" : a critical look at Yogi Bhajan's tantric / kundalini yoga
- SikhNet tries to induct young Sikhs into Yogi Bhajan's tantric cult with Kundalini Yoga at Khalsa Camp! - Gursant Singh, 2013-08-06, 21:10
- Are Yogi Bhajan followers so cowardly on facing questions from Sikhs, they feel it necessary to call the Sheriff to stop all questions about SikhNet's tantric / kundalini yoga practices and idol worship which are against the Sikh code of conduct? - Gursant Singh, 2013-08-09, 02:49
- SikhNet tries to induct young Sikhs into Yogi Bhajan's tantric cult with Kundalini Yoga at Khalsa Camp! - Gursant Singh, 2013-09-30, 15:41
- SikhNet's Yogi Bhajan "Bowing Jaap Sahib" is anti- Sikh & promotes Shiva / Shakti tantric yoga practices! - Gursant Singh, 2013-10-09, 03:07
- SikhNet's shocking ties to Yogi Bhajan's tantric / kundalini yoga cult & violations of the Sikh Reht - Gursant Singh, 2013-10-19, 13:57