Open letter to SikhNet & all Sikhs on mediating the disputes between the Yogi Bhajan sect & Sikh Reht Maryada Sikhs

by Gursant Singh ⌂ @, Yuba City California USA, Saturday, September 21, 2013, 14:59 (3863 days ago) @ Gursant Singh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh! I have written Satpal Singh, who many of you know, is now the "convener" of a special committee for the Akal Takhat in the US about the un Sikh like practices by Yogi Bhajan's people. For those who may not be aware, Satpal is also Yogi Bhajan's son in-law.

[image]

Satpal said in a letter to me last week, "I am not aware of any direct dispute between the traditional Indian Sikhs and 3HO. If there are any specific concerns from any specific group of Indian Sikhs, I would like to hear about them." I wrote Satpal Singh back a detailed letter on Monday with an explanation of the disputes as I see them but have not heard back yet. Concerned Sikhs should write Satpal Singh too and describe to him the dispute as you see it? Here is Satpal Singh's e-mail address: bhaisahibsatpal@aol.com You may also want to view a video I made on this subject before writing Satpal: "Akal Takhat appoints Yogi Bhajan's son in-law, Satpal Singh as convener of US committee for Sikhs": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBFLyhMUwZw

This letter below is an example of the comments I get almost daily from orthodox Sikh Reht Maryada Sikhs who are concerned about the un Sikh like practices of Yogi Bhajan's followers: From Narinder Singh, "Dear Gursant: Pl keep up your fight against unsikhi like practices of Sikhnet followers till they embrace true Sikhi and merge into mainstream Sikh Sangat. I was earlier considering like donating to Sikhnet till i came across your exposure of their "bipran ki reet". I dont think they have any future as a Sikh-they surely are destined to doom..."

Gurfateh

Gursant Singh

505 903 2675

Complete thread: