Letters to Unto Infinity Board and Sikh Dharma International

by Gursant Singh ⌂ @, Yuba City California USA, Thursday, April 08, 2010, 12:07 (5104 days ago)
edited by Gursant Singh, Monday, June 13, 2011, 08:58

Just read in these letters the infighting that is going on in the 3HO Sikh community and decide for yourself if the Tantric yoga Yogi Bhajan taught his students is damaging or not.
Please read an Excerpt below taken from

"Sikhism and Tantric Yoga"
by Dr. Trilochan Singh (Link to entire book)

The Name of Golden Temple and its Murals

"In England last year a firm advertised some blue jeans as Jesus Jeans. The whole religious world of England rose in one protest and stopped the manufacture of these jeans. The word Golden Temple has become an instrument of commercial affairs of Yogi Bhajan He has now even named shoe stores as Golden Temple. I was given a "Wha Guru Chew.""

"Yogi Bhajan is using the sacred Sikh mantras and the sacred name of Guru Ram Das as a mantle for his Tantric Sex Yoga which will inevitably lead to mental and physical debauchery of those who take his brand of Sikhism contaminated by crazy sex-energizing asanas seriously."
Subject: Unto Infinity Letter to Global Community
To:
Date: Friday, March 26, 2010, 4:53 PM
Dear Members of the International Khalsa Council - Unto Infinity asked for this letter to be forwarded to you today. With blessings.

March 25, 2010

To: Those who practice and share the teachings of the Siri Singh Sahib/Yogi Bhajan on Kundalini yoga, consciousness and dharma:

We want to share a simple message, that as individuals and as members of an administrative board established by Yogi Bhajan, Unto Infinity, we are inspired by all your efforts to share these teachings, to impact and uplift the world in a positive way, and to cultivate your own experience of infinite spirit with the legacy of these teachings.

The members of Unto Infinity oversee the corporate boards, who create and deliver the missions of each of our nonprofits to be economically prosperous, administratively effective and globally penetrating in their outreach, based on the teachings of the Siri Singh Sahib/ Yogi Bhajan.

Unto Infinity is not the one who does the work. Our job is to facilitate your work. We are normally in the background; each of our nonprofits and you are the foreground. The Siri Singh Sahib worked with us and trained us to help with the funding, functioning and administration that would assure the opportunity for long term success as we uplift, heal and share with the world.

The core purpose behind the individual missions of our various organizations has been the global upliftment of human consciousness through the heart and leadership of each person and with the body of teachings given to us by our teacher.

Our own focus is dedicated to a positive future and a collaborative approach to empowering all our nonprofits to grow and fulfill their missions as inspired by our teacher. As part of the steps forward, we recently decided to gather with many of the nonprofits we are responsible for and to begin a fresh process to introduce ourselves and our perspectives so the leadership of each group could have an active, creative and collaborative voice in creating the future.

Our sincere thanks from Unto Infinity to all the members of the non-profits and others, who took time to travel, meet and join in a sincere and future oriented dialogue with us. We were inspired by the clarity and willingness of each person to contribute to an expanded effort to protect, preserve and promote the teachings we have been given by our teacher. We valued the opportunity to listen and to share.

We hope each of you who participated experienced our commitment and focus to deliver our contribution to Siri Singh Sahib/Yogi Bhajan's global mission. We hope you will communicate that spirit to all who wish to know. We look forward to ongoing communication and creative processes to deliver this mission together.

In this gathering with representatives from 3HO, KRI, SDS, SDI, SDEI, Amar and WTY and several other community members, we shared our personal journeys and began a process to build from the vastness of what is common in all of us and in our different nonprofit entities; to continue to build something beautiful that honors who we truly are. We acknowledged Unto Infinity’s priority with respect to preserving and promoting the Siri Singh Sahib / Yogi Bhajan’s Teachings.

When we met and shared our perspectives, each member of Unto Infinity took the opportunity to personally express the joy of our spiritual growth and practices and our full support of everyone else's. We emphasized no one is asking anyone nor any organization to change what feels right to them. We recognize that spiritual growth tends toward uniqueness and surprises us in its creative flow.

Personal transformation and change are natural with a technology as powerful as we have been given and with the depth of our personal prayers for our spiritual evolution. There is no single look, practice, nor set of rules that can capture that infinite spirit through any defined conformity. The discipline is a means to experience our eternal unfoldment. As integration of a disciplined practice of the teachings blossoms, what naturally manifests are more mutual appreciation, love, peace and unity, as is our essence.

With respect to our organizations, we ask each to find effective ways to share the teachings in a manner aligned with the Siri Singh Sahib’s intentions: that they are shared inclusively and for upliftment, unity and peace. Some people have started to create separation by choosing who is accepted and who is not. The core teaching Siri Singh Sahib chose to print on his business card was “If you can’t see God in All, you can’t see God at all.” We feel that our community can be a leader in setting an example for peaceful co-existence, upliftment and service.

This is the prayer and projection of each of us. It is the common spirit we experienced with each person when we recently connected, and communicated with authentic respect and sincerity. The most important thing is the difference we can make in the world and how well we can preserve and pass on the teachings for the future.

We found from those with whom we met that all of our nonprofits are setting an inspiring example by continuing to work together, by focusing on serving our global community, by putting aside rumors and gossips and by keeping open hearts and open minds, focusing positively and collaboratively as the core of the conversation for the future.

In Peace and With Love,

The Unto Infinity Board :
Kartar Singh Khalsa, Peraim Kaur Khalsa, Siri Karm Kaur Khalsa, and Sopurkh Kaur Khalsa
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2010 3:01 PM
Subject: April Meeting of leadership body of the Khalsa

Dear Members of the Khalsa Council,

Sat Nam and blessings to all. It has been my privilege along with many of you to serve the Khalsa Council for many years and to sit amongst such a wise, compassionate and dedicated group of Sikh Dharma Ministers and devoted students of the Siri Singh Sahib. By Guru’s grace, I hope to continue to sit with you for many years to come as we serve this sacred Dharma and share the precious teachings imparted to us by our beloved Teacher and the wisdom of the Shabad Guru.

In the most recent court hearing, the judge issued a preliminary ruling that according to the by-laws the UIB had the legal authority to remove the former board members of Sikh Dharma International. This ruling may only be in effect for the duration of the case which is tentatively scheduled to go to trial in January of 2011. One of the reliefs requested will be to permit the Khalsa Council to elect the leadership of the Dharma. The outcome will be in the hands of God and Guru.

On March 18th, the Khalsa Council members received a letter from the newly constituted SDI Board informing them that “Sikh Dharma International has chosen to cancel the Khalsa Council Spring meetings”. Responses from Khalsa Council members to that pronouncement and seeming disregard for this esteemed leadership body of Ministers have ranged from disappointment to outrage.

This past weekend, as had been planned for many months, the Executive Committee, which includes representatives from all the sections of the Khalsa Council, met in Espanola, in what was now an unofficial meeting, to discuss the current situation, to review the input for the agenda items submitted by Khalsa Council members over the past few months, and to see how to best move forward.

After a very heart-felt and dynamic meeting, and in response to the request of many members to continue to hold the meetings, the Executive Committee respectfully invites the members of the Khalsa Council to meet together on April 21st – 24th in New Mexico for meetings where we will discuss and create together the future of our Dharma and where we can continue to fulfill our destiny in service to the Siri Singh Sahib. These meetings will be facilitated and managed by the team which has led and served our meetings in the past. In order to respect the recent court ruling, we cannot convene these meetings officially as the “Khalsa Council of SDI”. We propose that we continue our important time-honored tradition of meeting twice per year as the leadership body of the Khalsa. We will be meeting as Siblings of Destiny, answering the call of our souls to serve the Guru.

We have secured the McCurdy School, which will comfortably accommodate all aspects of our meetings. We humbly request that attendees pay their meeting fee of $215 on arrival or prior to the meetings, as we are working with a limited budget. We will also be continuing the airfare pool system. We are no longer managing the Khalsa Council monthly dues, so we will only be collecting the meeting fees and airfare pool funds which will be used exclusively for the expenses of the meeting. Details about the meeting fee payment and airfare pool information will follow. You will be receiving a phone call and/or an e-mail to confirm your attendance as it is important that we have an accurate count of the attendance in order to properly plan the meetings.

This is a very critical as well as an auspicious time to gather as the leadership body of the Khalsa, to share, to support, to heal and to vision how we can move forward in service and in unity. We look forward to these very significant meetings of the Khalsa, and hope you will be able to attend.

Blessings,
SS Gurujot Kaur Khalsa on behalf of
The Executive Committee
Sadh Sangat Ji,

Hari Nam Singh is an attorney who has been practicing Law in the State of Oregon for over 30 years. He has and currently does faithfully serve on the Khalsa Council. He has attended all the hearings in Oregon regarding this case and is eminately qualified to do discuss this case.

Please take the time to read this letter he has written.

Humbly
Mukhtiar Singh.

Date: March 19, 2010 10:57:37 PM EDT
To: "khalsa-council@mail-list.com" <khalsa-council@mail-list.com>
Subject: [khalsa-council] further clarification on the lawsuit

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Khalsa Council,
As promised, I would like to present my own perspective of what has happened up to this point in regard to the lawsuit, and in particular to this issue of "standing". Many people have called or written me about all this, so perhaps it would be a more efficient use of my time and energy to lay all of this out as fairly and concisely as I can.
The proceedings in Multnomah County Circuit Court have provoked, in my opinion, an onslaught of rumors, misinformation, "spin" and conjecture. Some of this is due to simple lack of understanding of the complexity of the legal issues involved. Some of it no doubt is due to "grandstanding" and "rooting for the home team." I have been unabashed in my support for this suit and what it stands for. However, my bias regarding the outcome of the case has in no way clouded my neutrality and clarity about what is actually happening in the courtroom. It's a place I'm very familiar with and I do understand exactly where this case sits. I'll do my best to boil it down to its essence and hopefully that will be sufficient for those of you out there looking for more clarification.
1. We are still at the pre-trial stage and this may still go on for awhile. Normally in any case, but particularly in a case as complex as this one, there is a lot of jockeying for position before the main event (assuming there will be a "main event", but more on that later). This case is no exception. Let me take you through some of these preliminary bouts.
2. Defendants moved to have our attorneys removed, more or less taking the position that since the SDI board was lawfully removed (in their opinion) from their positions and the attorneys were representing that group of people, the attorneys really had no client to represent and they certainly had no authority from UI/SDS to sue defendants. The judge DID NOT grant defendants' motion to remove counsel; meaning, the attorneys still are very much on the case and the judge has not come close to saying that there is no rightful plaintiff in the court or no real client for the attorneys to represent.
3. Plaintiffs also moved to remove Roy Lambert and his law firm from the case, primarily due to conflict of interest; i.e., Mr. Lambert was legal counsel for the original SDI Board, had knowledge of its inner workings and historical facts, thus could not now fairly represent another party against the interests of the very group of people he had previously represented. The judge also denied plaintiffs' motion to remove counsel and for this reason....even though the judge herself was clear that Lambert's involvement at this point in time did not pass "the smell test", plaintiffs were not able to show specifically how they would be prejudiced by Mr. Lambert's continued participation in the case, which is necessary to get him removed. The judge did however gratuitously share with him that if she were him, she'd be concerned that the dual representation could eventually lead to a malpractice suit or bar complaint. This is one of the subtleties of the legal system that people have had difficulty wrapping their brain around. If somebody is engaging in conduct that could very well lead to malpractice or disbarment, how can he still remain on the case. And I guess my answer unfortunately is, that's the way it is. Unless we show specifically, not hypothetically, how our case will be prejudiced, she has no grounds to remove him. (I'm not saying that there aren't grounds to challenge the judge's legal ruling, but I do understand her reasoning).
4. The plaintiffs also had on the table a motion for restraining order,ostensibly to prevent the sale of part or all of the business being sold off by the plaintiffs before the case was resolved. At the last moment, the parties entered into a stipulation whereby plaintiffs would not oppose the sale of the cereal business and defendants agreed to do or not do various things, including putting the proceeds of the sale into escrow. The terms of that stipulation were stated in great detail in previous emails, so I will not go through them again. But I do want to repeat what I mentioned in an earlier correspondence and that is that without having filed this lawsuit we would have not received any of these concessions whatsoever and who knows how far they would have already gone. The fact is that the attorneys for defendants only felt compelled to negotiate because they were unwilling to invite the possibility that the judge would somehow nullify a multimillion dollar sale that was all but done. These kinds of 11 o'clock deals are also very common in pretrial maneuvering.
5. More recently, defendants brought a motion to dismiss, and this was the matter just heard before the court. There has been probably more misunderstanding regarding this court hearing than any other aspect of the case. It is correct that the judge ultimately ruled that the members of the original SDI Board did not have "legal standing" within the scope of that role. And people are responding, "That's outrageous, this is a total sham, this is a miscarriage of justice." OK, here we go.
What is "standing" in a legal case?
a) You have a clearly identifiable individual or legal entity,
b) That person has suffered an identifiable legal harm (i.e., I was wrongfully discharged and that cost me $50G),
c) The plaintiff is able to state the remedy the court should grant if he/she proves his/her case, and
d) This is actually the type of legal claim that this court has the authority to adjudicate. I'm not here to advocate a legal position. Perhaps the judge's ruling on this particular issue will be appealed sometime up the road. However, I do understand where she is coming from and I don't think it was completely off-base. However, contrary to the defendant's throwing a premature champagne party celebrating total victory (as evidenced by Ek Ong Kaar's recent email on behalf of the defendants), helloooooo.....one thing that was not mentioned.....the judge DID NOT, I repeat DID NOT grant the motion to dismiss. To the contrary, the hearing (the longest pretrial hearing I've ever attended) ran for almost three hours, during which the judge herself discussed with the attorneys numerous theories upon which "standing" could be argued, as well as the pros and cons of every theory. At the end of the day, the "standing" issue was left, well, still standing. The judge gave plaintiffs two months to file an amended complaint, at which time the "standing" issue, the only thing really standing (no pun intended) between where we are now and trial before jury.
6. As I mentioned in my email last night, the assertion that the judge has somehow declared the "new" SDI the real representatives of Sikh Dharma is so ludicrous that I will not even give it the dignity of further comment. Suffice it to say that this did not happen. To the contrary, this judge has demonstrated many times in the courtroom her absolute unwillingness to preside over any dispute regarding religious doctrine or how the religion itself is run. She is taking a strict adherence to the constitutional mandate of separation of church and state, as she should. Nobody wants a judge running their religion and she has shown no intention of doing that. Basically at this time all she is saying is that based on the documents in front of her, this UI Board, whatever louses they may be, appear to have the absolute authority to do virtually anything they want. But it bears repeating, "at this time". If and when we get this to trial and have the benefit of all the discovery we are already reviewing, then we will have the opportunity to challenge the legitimacy of this board and their decisions, including their removal and appointment of subordinate boards. Again, if we can get through this "standing" hoop, the scenery will start changing rapidly. But this assertion that the judge declared UI and the "new" SDI to be the lawful representatives of Sikh Dharma is not merely a gratuitous exaggeration of her ruling, it is an outright lie. Sorry to be so blunt about it, but if somebody is so bold as to intentionally put out that kind of crap with the intent to deceive or foster insecurity in the community, a spade must be called a spade.
7. Regardless of what you may have heard from others, even those who weren't within 1500 miles of these hearings, the judge has reprimanded the attorneys on both sides in regard to where their presentation of the case has fallen short. From our side of the bench, this is what she is asking us to do. The complaint, which really represents the map of the case, has to be more concisely drafted and get to the point: who is your plaintiff, why does this plaintiff have standing, what is the wrong that this court has the authority to address, and what remedy are you asking this court to order that this court has authority to order. Don't just tell me your getting screwed and that's that. Cite me legal authority (statute, case law) supporting your position why you have the right to bring this case in this courtroom. Bam, bam, bam. I don't have any problem with her approach and at this point it doesn't matter what my opinion of her ruling is. She's the judge and we need to play by her rules. So we have one job and one job alone to do and this is to write the brief the way she wants it. To give this some context...our original brief I believe was something like 90 pages. I have no doubt we can effectively state our claims in 5-10 pages and be on to the next stage of the case. At this point, I cannot guarantee that we will be able to ultimately make a case for "standing"; we do have work to do on this issue. However, I heard enough thoughtful dialogue on the issue emanating from the last hearing to understand that there still are numerous and substantial theories of law to get over this hump. Bottom line: we have two months to get this right and jump through this hoop. I don' want to reveal to the other side what our legal strategy is going to be, but I am reasonably confident we will clear this bar.
8. One quick comment to an often repeated question. Why didn't the judge like the original complaint and why is it so important that it is more concise? I happen to agree with the judge. It needs to be more concise. Bam, bam, bam. State the plaintiff, cause of action and remedy. If what I am saying is true, I am entitled to legal relief. No need for laying out the whole factual basis for our case in the complaint. That's what the trial will be about. So fine, that's going to happen this time around, so no harm no foul. However, taking a 180 degree turn, I would like to give my unconditional approval for the way the original complaint was written. To begin with, as just mentioned, the opening complaint is too wordy...OK, we'll file an amended complaint. But more importantly, to my eyes anyhow, the story told in that opening brief was a very in-depth and articulately stated history of what has happened over the last 40 years. No matter how this case turns out in the court system, I believe that complaint is one of the most important if not most important document in the history of 3HO/Sikh Dharma. If nothing else, it was imperative that future generations understand who we were, what it was we stood up to defend and how our lives are forever interlaced with theirs. And that of course is our history as Khalsa.
9. There has been much conjecture and debate in regard to the judge handling the case, once again I believe based either on lack of correct information or perhaps not being pleased with her rulings up to now. OK, so I am going to give my unequivocal opinion about this judge...I have practiced law in the State of Oregon for over 30 years. She is without a doubt the finest judge I have ever sat before...incredibly intelligent, wise to the ways of the world, knows the law inside and out, impartial. That's what I want in a judge. She's tough, but she's got a good heart. I was absolutely blown away by her in-depth knowledge of every aspect of this case. She absolutely does understand what this case is about. In fact, I can state without hesitation that she understands this case, at least in a legal perspective, better than any other person in the courtroom. She is very high integrity in my eyes and is just trying to do everything right. Again, that's what I want in a judge. If we get through these pretrial hoops, we will want a clean trial and we will want the jury to understand what they are actually deciding upon (and not buried by the complexity that the defense will no doubt try to paralyze them with). To me, she's helping us get to where we need to be and regardless of the outcome of the case (unless she unexpectedly disappoints me), I'm a fan.

OK, sorry folks for being so long-winded: this letter went on far longer than I initially intended. But the bottom line is this: at this point in time, nothing to celebrate about, nothing to jump off a bridge about. Let the legal process run its course. We have fine lawyers working on the case and the judge is of the highest caliber. The defendants have spent an enormous amount of time and money (our money) in an attempt to build a fortress impenetrable to legal challenge. This is a very formidable opponent and yes this will be quite the challenge to win.
We are "in it to win it" and in spite of what you have heard from the representative of the defendant, our opponent is nowhere near being able to declare total victory, so please don't buy into that attempt to demoralize and deceive you. To the contrary, what is really needed is your financial help to support our fight. It is amazing to walk into that courtroom and see literally a team of lawyers representing this group of defendants.
And it is so apparent....these attorneys don't give a crap about you or this Dharma or the wishes of the SSS. All they care about is that they have a major "Sugar Daddy" in the form of their clients and they're going to ride that wave in as far as it takes them. I'm not criticizing them nor am I angry with them. That's their job as attorney and I actually respect their talent and commitment to do the best for their client. That's the way the system works.
On the other hand, I can tell you that the attorneys working on our case have consistently exhibited not only an understanding of what the legal issues are, but really do care about us as people and as a Dharma. I can see that it's not only important to them professionally that we prevail, but they personally believe in and are inspired by the cause. And for this I feel we're very blessed.
Let's be frank. The other side has virtually limitless resources and has shown themselves to be cold to the bone. Don't be naive, if need be they will try to starve us to death financially by whatever legal tactics available. Please do not let them get away with this.
Get in touch with Avtar Hari Singh, Sat Mitar Kaur, and Sikh Dharma Worldwide and help out in any way from your pocket that you can. Anyhow, adios for now, and I'll do my best to keep you up to date as things progress on the legal front.
Much Love,S.S. Hari Nam Singh
This message was also sent by gbs@newmexico.com to: ekongkaarsd@gmail.com,

March 27, 2010 - Seva Kaur Khalsa's (Los Angeles, CA) response to UI/SDS communication
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 at 6:53pm
Beloved Members of Khalsa Council,
Sat Nam.

As I read the letters from the Unto Infinity Board and the Sikh Dharma Stewardship, the words were elevating, noble and openhearted. However, I am unable to accept these words to be the truth. There is a gap between the meaning of your words and what I know to be true as a Sikh, a woman in our Dharma, a student of the Siri Singh Sahib/Yogi Bhajan, and a former employee of Golden Temple.

I began this spiritual path in the early seventies in Eugene, Oregon. We worked long hours at the bakery, 'the bakes' and hand wrapped Wha Guru Chews in the ashram living room. Kartar Singh was one of the 'ji's and together we baked, packaged and delivered bread, granola, and natural candy. Our beginnings were humble. Yogi Tea began a few years later in Los Angeles, of which I was involved. Throughout the years, I have helped create and design packaging, websites, ad campaigns and sales materials for Golden Temple, Yogi Tea, Peace Cereal, Sunshine Oils, and Wha Guru Chews. I have sat in numerous meetings with the Siri Singh Sahib, where he spoke so clearly about our products, what they do and how they heal, about the importance of his picture and signature on our products, about our mission and, yes, about our salaries. There was never any doubt that his picture belonged on our packaging, or that our businesses and products were meant to serve and fund our Dharma or that our sacrifices were not part of the cosmic plan. Peace Cereal, an unusual concept in the food industry, was created to help fund Peace Prayer Day and position us as advocates of peace. Yogi Tea, became number one in the health food industry with packaging that contained our Sikh shabads and 3HO songs on the flap and breath of fire on the top. Our websites featured Yogi Bhajan and his incredible story. We had successfully created products which aligned with who we are as a spiritual Sikh community.

Now things are very different. Since the Siri Singh Sahib left us in 2004, Wha Guru Chews is gone; Sunshine Oils is gone, although in the capable hands of our brother Sat Kartar Singh; a portion of Golden Temple has been transferred for $100 into the hands of eight people who stand to profit generously; Peace Cereal is in the process of being sold; and Yogi Tea no longer is called Yogi Tea, no longer has the Siri Singh Sahib/Yogi Bhajan's picture or signature on the package and no longer is branded as 'the tea that takes you on a spiritual journey'. Our boxes have simple pictures of a cup with herbs, in keeping with our competitors packaging.

Since the Siri Singh Sahib left us, dedicated people around the world have lost their jobs; board members have been replaced with others more sympathetic to the UI Board; the Siri Sikhdhar Sahib, the Baisahiba and the Secretary General have been fired; the members of SDI have been fired and are being replaced; and Khalsa Council has been cancelled.

This does not even touch on money and I believe this to be our major issue. Given by your salaries and your actions since 2004, it seems to me that you, the members of the UI Board, believe that a major portion of the money from the profits of our businesses belongs to you personally. That you have earned it through your sacrifice and your years of service. That the initials after your names have made you entitled to this wealth. Remember, we have all journeyed on this path together. No one is high and no one is low. We sacrificed as we were called. Through our commitment, our sadhana and our spiritual practice we learned the art of surrender. There is no doubt and our history shows, that these businesses were created to fund our Dharma and our 3HO and Sikh lifestyles. They were not created to make a few people wealthy.

At one point when I was working for Golden Temple, I asked the Siri Singh Sahib/Yogi Bhajan for a raise in my salary. I wanted more money and I felt it was deserved. I had no retirement to speak of. He laughed at me and said he would not increase my salary, but he would pay me every time I played kirtan. He, conversely, said he would charge me every time I cleaned his room. This was his beauty as our teacher. It was an honor to clean his room for which I had to pay for that honor. And to play kirtan, he was honored to hear any of us sing the Guru's shabads. Similarly, members of the Unto Infinity board, it is an honor to be chosen to be a leader. It is an honor to oversee our communities and our teachings. It is an honor to manage the millions of dollars of profits from our Dharmic businesses. And for this honor, you similarly have to sacrifice. The transparency which you now claim to have, this communication after years of silence and the creation of the Sikh Dharma Stewardship website does not undo the damage you have done to our community. The Siri Singh Sahib/Yogi Bhajan said to me, "Look around you Seva. All of this is yours." This Dharma we have built, our Gurdwaras and ashrams, our Dharmic businesses, our schools, our library of teachings, our big spiritual family - yes, it all belongs to each of us. To protect. To honor. And to fight for.

Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa
Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh

With love,
Seva Kaur Khalsa
Los Angeles/Oak Hills, CA

See more photos and discussion on facebook at:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=108156&id=1214270541&l=5a22781e63

“Amid the legal infighting following Yogi Bhajan’s death, critics are offering another portrait of the Sikh leader.”
[image]