Happy New Year! “Confessions of an American Sikh” is now only 0.99 cents on Amazon Kindle Books!

by Gursant Singh ⌂ @, Yuba City California USA, Tuesday, January 01, 2013, 16:39 (4104 days ago)

Happy New Year! “Confessions of an American Sikh” is now only 0.99 cents on Amazon Kindle Books! http://www.amazon.com/Confessions-American-Sikh-corrupt-ebook/dp/B00ANSWUPM
[image]

Read Charanjit Singh's review below:
5 out of 5 stars

Best Book about India I have ever read…… December 15, 2012

By Charanjit Singh

Format:Kindle Edition|Amazon Verified Purchase

I ordered the hard copy of your book on thursday and I am still waiting for it. I could not resist myself waiting for the hard copy so I downloaded the kindle version to read it thoroughly. I would say that this book is excellent. I have never read a book in Sikhi which is so well written in English language. And It keeps your interest active in your true story. This book is not confined to Sikhs. This book is for anybody who is interested in India, Yoga, 3HO, Sikhs, Uncle Bhajna, Non Resident Indians (NRIs) finding Indian brides through matchmakers in India. It also gives a first hand account of the situations one has to go through if things go wrong in India. This book documented the true situations when an NRI gets entangled into the labyrinth of corrupt Indian Political, Judicial, Police, Immigration systems. How the Indian Political and Police system can suck each and every penny out of you leaving you abandoned. It is a shame. This is how India works. Thats why I left India. I can not be corrupt. I loved this book because it is your true story and not a fiction. This is a real blockbuster book. Some phrases in the book are so humorous that I could not stop myself laughing for hours. I guarantee that this is one of a book that you have to include in your library. I can clearly see many reflections in the author’s true story which refreshed my old days in India.

Be sure to post your review of the book on Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Confessions-American-Sikh-corrupt-ebook/dp/B00ANSWUPM