Khalsa Council lawsuit update and Unto Infinity Board

by Gursant Singh ⌂ @, Yuba City California USA, Thursday, April 01, 2010, 13:07 (5132 days ago) @ Gursant Singh
edited by Gursant Singh, Friday, April 16, 2010, 13:58

Please read an Excerpt below taken from

"Sikhism and Tantric Yoga"
by Dr. Trilochan Singh (Link to entire book)

"Yogi Bhajan is using the sacred Sikh mantras and the sacred name of Guru Ram Das as a mantle for his Tantric Sex Yoga which will inevitably lead to mental and physical debauchery of those who take his brand of Sikhism contaminated by crazy sex-energizing asanas seriously."

Update Regarding Lawsuit, October 2, 2009
October 2, 2009
It was also learned at the Khalsa Council meetings that the SDEI Board received only the one email of June 25th from Gurucharan Kaur (UI's and SDS's Executive Secretary) advising SDEI to remove Bibiji from its board. The SDEI Board has not removed Bibiji from its Board and, unlike SDI, apparently has received no further communications from Mr. Lambert or the SDS insisting that it do so.

On September 29, 2009, the Judge in the Trust v. Bibiji Lawsuit denied the Trustees' motion to dismiss Bibiji's counterclaim for equitable reallocation. The trial is currently set to begin on October 19, 2009 and continue on October 20, 21, 26, and 27, 2009.

This is an ongoing legal proceeding. Based on all the information provided to the SDI Board, the Board has to date concluded that Bibiji's subpoena did not create a conflict of interest with SDI and that the negative national and international impact of removing Bibiji as the Bhai Sahiba and as a member of the Board is not in the best interests of Sikh Dharma International or the Sikh Dharma community as the matter now stands. In reaching this decision the Board relied on both Mr. Soni's representations that Bibiji is not claiming any assets of SDI or the other non-profits and Mr. Bird's July 20th advice: "I told [Roy Lambert] that, although I believed the law in this area insulates good faith exercises of judgment in relation to decisions like the removal of officers and board members, I had a bit of difficulty concluding that no possible justification for allowing Inderjit to remain as a board member and officer could be conceived in these circumstances."

As this case progresses through the courts, Sikh Dharma International will continue to work with its attorneys to protect its interests.

Sincerely,

Amrit Kaur Khalsa
Chancellor, Sikh Dharma International

continued at post reply

Complete thread: