Sikhs wake-up to the reality of SikhNet's secret Yogi Bhajan agenda to subsume Sikhi into 3HO "Bhajanism"!
Sikh News Network reports on Yogi Bhajan's true beliefs: http://www.sikhnn.com/headlines/2680/yogi-bhajan-given-hindu-last-rites
Sikh News Network~" Yogi Bhajan given Hindu last rites". Before donating to SikhNet, Sikhs should read today's article by SikhNN
Part I: Emblem of his beliefs
By Anju Kaur, SikhNN staff writer, Washington Bureau
Posted: Sunday, November 24, 2013 | 04:13 am
The first image shows Yogi Bhajan’s wife, Inderjit Kaur Puri, two sons, Ranbir Singh Bhai and Kulbir Singh Puri, and daughter, Kamaljit Kaur Kohli, and some of his followers sitting in front of Yogi Bhajan’s garlanded photograph with the swami leading the puja.
“Yes, this is definitely the ash immersion,” said Sadhvi Bhagawati Saraswati, a spokeswoman for the ashram. “The puja, ceremony of rites, happens first and then the ashes are actually immersed.”
- Sikhs wake-up to the reality of SikhNet's secret Yogi Bhajan agenda to subsume Sikhi into 3HO "Bhajanism"! - Gursant Singh, 2013-12-24, 16:02
- SikhNet asks for volunteers to help censor Sikhs who oppose Yogi Bhajan's tantric yoga !"....it is necessary to edit out negative comments..." says SikhNet! - Gursant Singh, 2014-02-13, 22:51
- Idol worship at SikhNet Yogi Bhajan tantric dera is a wake-up call for Sikhs who complete SikhNet "Donation Survey" - Gursant Singh, 2014-02-26, 12:30
- Why does SikhNet need 500 times more money than other comparable Sikh websites? - Gursant Singh, 2014-02-27, 13:27
- Gurumustuk, founder of SikhNet, proposes, "...an integrated financial donor system for all of our ( Yogi Bhajan ) non-profits." - Gursant Singh, 2014-03-01, 14:40
- Do Sikhs want a director of SikhNet who uses the fingernail clippings of a dead evil yogi as a "magic talisman" ? - Gursant Singh, 2014-03-16, 01:11