The Siri Singh Sahib Bhai Sahib Harbhajan Singh Khalsa Yogi

by H. Singh, Friday, June 11, 2010, 12:21 (5058 days ago) @ Baldev Kaur

KHALSA TRICENTENNIAL FOUNDATION OF N.A. INC.
201BERKELEY AVE ROSEVILLE, CA 95678 TEL: (916) 773-3828

Dr. Harbhajan Singh Soch March 21/2001
Vice Chancellor
Guru Nanak Dev University
Amdtsar 143 005
Panjab, India

DearDr Harbhajan Singh ji, Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
It was most kind of you to take my call last evening and confirm the university's decision to confer Honorary Degree of Doctor of Philosophy (honoris causa) on:

The Siri Singh Sahib Bhai Sahib Harbhajan Singh Khalsa Yogi Ji.
(That is eleven words. The person who had conquered his ago used only one word in his name - Nanak)

I was encouraged to hear from you that you would like me to send to you the material that supports my contention that your university should not confer this or any other degree on this person. It is bad enough that a centre of leaning named after the greatest religious teacher, thinker, philosopher, and prophet that the world has ever known succumbed to the political pressures and offended the sensitivities of the entire Sikh Qaum by creating "Satguru' Ram Singh Chair, but to compound it by another affront by honouring this man with an honorary degree will further lower the image and the prestige of the university. We hope and pray that one day when Sikhs come to political power in Panjab and Sikh institutions of SGPC and SAD come once again under the control of Gursikhs, 'Salguru' Ram Singh Chair will be abolished and replaced by a chair honouring a true modern day Gursikh exponent of Nanak's teachings.

In the light of this information supplied to you, whether you decide to reverse your decision to confer this degree on this man or not, for the Sikh Qaum it will be a win win situation. Your decision will determine whether the truth sees light of the day before or after he goes to his grave and in his own words creates a place to spit:

"Let the place be built to the beauty that there shall be nothing in the world which can even try to equal it. Do not gold plate it. Put the very bricks of the gold. Somebody was telling me that soft gold gets taken away. I said, "Well, blessed are those feet which will take it away." They said, "What will you do then?" I said, "We'll replace it, it takes very easy." Build a befitting glory to the throne of Guru Ram Das and the day you shall complete, that day you and your generations shall rule the planet earth. If it comes not true, wherever my ashes are, spit at it".

Mr. Gurcharan Singh Tohra has already guaranteed his place in the Sikh Hall of Shame, among other things, by extending to this man the respectability and credibility that he did not deserve. Bhai Jiwan Singh of Akhand Kirtani Jatha and his associate from the same Jatha, S, Ripudaman Singh Malik (now himself in Canadian Jail), are responsible for keeping him out of jail. From now on the Sikhs in Diaspora will not allow these unholy alliances in the name of Sikhi, where the watch word is, 'you scratch my back and I will scratch yours', to flourish.

In the recent past I have seen pictures of Yogi hobnobbing with Dr. Jasbir Singh Ahluwalia, Vice Chancellor of Panjabi University, Patiala. Dr. Balkar Singh of that university has accepted the employment of yogi thus demeaning himself and losing his credibility. You have my permission to share this information with your colleague so that he and that university Senate are spared the embarrassment of 'lizard in snake's mouth'.
Bhajan Yogi is very good at what he is and what he does. Sikhi is not it.

Gur Fateh. Yours in Guru Seva
Hardev Singh Shergill.

cc. Lt. Gen. JFR Jacob Chancellor of the University, Governor ofPanjab Govt, Secretariat Chandigarh, India.

Enclosure;
1. Kate Felt Interview4pp
2. Katherine Felt, Plaintiff vs. Harbhajan Singh Khalsa Yogi Ji, Civil Action No. 86-0839 HB82pp

3. Plaintiff Katherine Felt's Memorandum of Points And Authorities in Opposition To
Defendant Harbhajan Singh Khalsa Yogiji's Motion To Dismiss20pp
4. Plaintiff Katherine Felt's Memorandum of Points And Authorities in Opposition To
Corporate Defendants' Motion To Dismiss 26pp
5. Katherine Felt And S. Premka Kaur Khalsa Plaintiffs vs. Harbhajan Singh Khalsa Yogi Ji et al
2pp
6. Oct. 28, 1986 Doctor's letter Re Yogi's Inability To Appear For Deposition On Dec. 1, 1986
1pp
7. S. Premka Kaur Khalsa, Plaintiff vs. Harbhajan Singh Khalsa Yogiji et al, CA 86-0838 3pp
8. Nov. 11, 1987 Doctor's Letter Re Yogi's Inability To Appear For A Legal Deposition1pp
9. Notice of Defendant Harbhajan Singh Khalsa Yogiji's Physical Condition 2pp
10. Order of The Court CA No. 86-0838-M Civil and CA No. 86-0839-HB Civil 4pp
11. Katherine Felt, Plaintiff vs. Harbhajan Singh Khalsa Yogiji, et al. Order of Dismissal 2pp
12. Misrepresentations That Yogi Bhaj an Made About Himself To Premka Kaur Khal sa 4pp
13. S. Premka Kaur Khalsa, Plaintiff vs. Harbhajan Singh Khalsa Yogiji, CA No. 86-0838 M, 44pp
14. Affidavit of Pamela Dyson Aug. 4, 1987
15. Plaintiffs' (Premka and Katherine) First Requests For Admissions, Aug. 27, 19877pp
16. Motion To Compel Discovery, Aug. 27 19875pp
17. Affidavit of Robert C. Fellows, Oct. 9 19874pp
18. Supp. Memo. of Points and Authorities In Supp. of Mot. To Compel Discovery, Oct. 9, 1987 3pp
19. Memorandum Opinion and Order, Oct. 22 1987 12pp
20. Affidavit ofMukhia Sardarni Sahiba Shakti Parwha Kaur Khalsa, Nov. 24, 1987 7pp
21. Affidavit of Plaintiff S. Premka Kaur Khalsa, Jan. 11 1988 18pp
22. Drug Dealers, Cult Leaders, Thieves, Group Picture2pp
23. United States of America vs. Gurujot Singh Khalsa, CANo. 88-210-M, Feb. 29, 1988 17pp
24. Premka Kaur Khalsa, Plaintiff, vs. Harbhajan Singh Khalsa Yogiji et al.
Affidavit of Gurujot Singh Khalsa, Aug. 8, 19863pp
25. Katherine Felt, Plaintiff vs. Harbhajan Singh Khalsa Yogiji et al. Defendants, Supplemental
Affidavit ofManmohan Singh To Plaintiff Brief In Opposition To Motion To Disqualify 4pp
26. S. Premka Kaur Khalsa, Plaintiff vs. Harbhajan Singh Khalsa Yogiji et al. Defendants,
Affidavit ofSwaran Singh, Sept. 9,19864pp
27. People of The State of California vs. Kirpal Singh Khalsa, CANo. MCR 8425, Oct. 27,1992 6pp
28. Guru BirSingh's Story9pp
29. United States District Court, Central District of California, Federal Trade Commission, .
Plaintiff vs. Several Corporation and Hari Jiwan Singh KhXisa and Siri Ram Singh Khalsa,
CV-97-4544 LGB (JGX)
30. First Judicial District Court County of Santa Fe, State of New Mexico,.
Case No. SF 88-2286 (C) Mark Baker, Plaintiff vs. Yogi Bhajan, et al. Defendants.
Affidavit of Richard Ofshe, Ph.D, May. 5, 1985
31. April 15, 1995 Letter To Me With The Letter Head Showing: 'IN GOD I DWELL" Banner
Below 'Siri Singh Sahib, Sikh Dharma', Shield, With A British Lion Holding Khanda
In Its Right Paw and Its Tail Wrapped Around Symbol of Ek Onkar (Reminds Me of
S. Parkash Singh Badal's GauMata (Cow), With Its Belly full of Gurus' Pictures,
Sikh Bulletin Feb. 200 l2pp
32. Letters To The Editor, World Sikh News, Aug. 25, 1995 by Dr. Gubakhsh Singb Gill:
'Jathedar (Manjit Singh) Team Visits Yogi Ashram. Why?'1pp
33. The Temple of Steel2pp
34. My March 16, 1999 Letter To Bibi Jagir Kaur, President, SGPC Requesting
That Certain Persons Should Not Be Allowed To Officially Participate In
The 300th Anniversary Celebrations 1pp
35. Two Pictures2pp
36. Misc. From The Internet

[It is to the credit of Dr. Soch that during his tenure no such degree was awarded to Bhajan Yogi but this despicable act was performed by his successor. HSS]

Complete thread: