Guruka Singh's "Q & A" in Southhall

by Gursant Singh ⌂ @, Yuba City California USA, Sunday, August 21, 2011, 17:03 (4593 days ago)
edited by Gursant Singh, Monday, August 22, 2011, 08:08

I Just returned home after confronting Guruka at his supposed Q & A. Guruka was neither open to questions nor willing to give answers.
[image]
After leading a group of about 25 people in yoga breathing and some Yogi Bhajan Katcha mantras for an hour or so, Guruka said, "Let's get cozy and I'll answer your questions". I immediately stood up and said, "Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh, Guruka Singh, are you aware of how horrified traditional Sikhs are about the UnSikh like practices of 3HOers like Gurmukh Kaur practicing Hindu fire pujas and channeling the energy of Jupiter to their moon centers for this anti-Sikh Aquarian Age nonsense. Are you aware of how appalled Sikhs everywhere are at the idols of Baba Siri Chand you put in 3HO Gurdwaras?" continued in comments on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2851270&l=bf3f914e56&id=1214270541

Guruka Singh said something like. "I want everyone in the class to see how negative this person is. What do you sense in his voice? Gursant Singh is a very angry person and we didn't come here to listen to his negativity." I said, "You bet I'm angry." You and 3HOers like Gurmukh Kaur abuse and use Guru Sahib for your own greedy ends with your anti Sikh practices. It is the duty of every Sikh to stand up against your violations of the Sikh religion." Guruka said to the class. "Who wants to listen to Gursant Singh?" No one raised their hands. 'Who wants Gursant to leave?" Guruka said. I would say about 70% of the class raised their hands. Then Guruka said, "The sangat has spoken". To my surprise a couple Sikhs with uncut hair and dastar said, "Let Gursant ask the questions and Guruka should answer." No response from Guruka Singh. Then the administrator of the Yoga center said we should all take a break. During the break several people came to me to discuss the questions so I gave them handouts which I will post here. I was amazed at how Guruka reminded me so much of Yogi Bhajan. Guruka has taken on the robes and all the stupid mannerisms of YB too. I was practically laughing when he pulled up out in front of the Sikh missionary being chauffeured just like Yogi Bhajan used to have us drive him around. Guruka slowly got out of the huge SUV and waddled over to where I was standing giving out flyers to people attending the yoga event. I was struck at how fat Guruka had become which was another YB trait. Guruka said "Sat Nam give me some good news" I replied with Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh! I was thinking, I don’t fear you Guruka or your alter Yogi Bhajan ego, I only fear death of my consciousness if I don’t confront you. continued in comments

Gursant Singh:
Guruka Singh said something like. "I want everyone in the class to see how negative this person is. What do you sense in his voice? Gursant Singh is a very angry person and we didn't come here to listen to his negativity."
53 minutes ago · · 1 personIk Sikh likes this.

Gursant Singh:
I said, "You bet I'm angry." You and 3HOers like Gurmukh Kaur abuse and use Guru Sahib for your own greedy ends with your anti Sikh practices. It is the duty of every Sikh to stand up against your violations of the Sikh religion." Guruka said to the class. "Who wants to listen to Gursant Singh?" No one raised their hands. 'Who wants Gursant to leave?" Guruka said. I would say about 70% of the class raised their hands. Then Guruka said, "The sangat has spoken". To my surprise a couple Sikhs with uncut hair and dastar said, "Let Gursant ask the questions and Guruka should answer." No response from Guruka Singh. Then the administrator of the Yoga center said we should all take a break. During the break several people came to me to discuss the questions so I gave them handouts which I will post here.See More
38 minutes ago · · 3 peopleLoading...

Singh Kd: I realkt didnt expect him to answer that way. Were you angry? You should have remained calm and objective while asking your questions.
35 minutes ago · · 2 peopleLoading...

Singh Kd: That profile photo is of him at the event? Why did he put yogi bhajan photo there & what does he mean by lets get cozy first.
32 minutes ago · · 1 personLoading...

Singh Kd: Cool you did a good job. Atleast they got your msg. But its not a nicr thing to say someone has lots of negativity and anger and he shouldnt have asked you to leave, he was probably afraid of his cover being blown. A true brahmgyani will answer all questions that come their way.
27 minutes ago · · 1 personLoading...

Singh Kd: You should go tommorrow also and handout flyers to sangat and let the sangat ask thesr questions themselves. If majority of sangat is hair cut then they wont really listen to you.
25 minutes ago · · 1 personLoading...

Singh Kd: Why does Guruka Singh look like YB to me.
24 minutes ago · · 1 personLoading...

Gursant Singh:
I was amazed at how Guruka reminded me so much of Yogi Bhajan. Guruka has taken on the robes and all the stupid mannerisms of YB too. I was practically laughing when he pulled up out in front of the Sikh missionary being chauffeured just like Yogi Bhajan used to have us drive him around. Guruka slowly got out of the huge SUV and waddled over to where I was standing giving out flyers to people attending the yoga event. I was struck at how fat Guruka had become which was another YB trait. Guruka said "Sat Nam give me some good news" I replied with Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh! I was thinking, I don’t fear you Guruka or your alter Yogi Bhajan ego, I only fear death of my consciousness if I don’t confront you.See More
23 minutes ago · · 2 peopleSingh Kd and Tori Guardino like this.

Singh Kd: Yea hes fat, which again is not a healthy trait. Thats not what Guru Gobind Singh intended us to become. This is the reason I goto gym run and lift weights. Does he know you from before and did he expect you there. Are you going to go tommorrow.
19 minutes ago ·

Singh Kd: Did you make video?
18 minutes ago ·

Gursant Singh:
Honestly, I had the thought when I listened to Guruka that he was totally possessed by YB or under some kind of tantric spell weaved by Yogi Bhajan's tantric web. Guruka talked liked someone under hypnosis. I have said for years now that YB taught these tantra mantras to hypnotize followers. Maybe Guruka just needs to be woken up from a deep trance like slumber?
13 minutes ago ·

Gursant Singh: No video, sorry. I could only take this one photo. Another Sikh was snapping pics of me talking with a very fancy camera, hopefully he will post these on facebook.
11 minutes ago ·

Gursant Singh: I finally left during the break as the 3HO hostess of the event asked me to leave.

What an outright Fraud SikhNet is committing! SikhNet does not want Sikhs to know the true identity of Kartar Khalsa who is a fake! Kartar has cut hair,is no longer a Sikh but still controls all Yogi bhajan businesses, Sikh Dharma nonprofits, including SikhNet itself.
[image]
Kartar Khalsa, head of Yogi Bhajan's empire, testifying in an Oregon court.

The thread below shows the fraudulent way SikhNet is handling the real "Kartar Khalsa" issue of Kartar not being a Sikh. SikhNet refers Sikh forum participants,to another Kartar Singh in Espanola. SikhNet implies that the turbaned Kartar Singh from Espanola is the leader of Yogi Tea and the Sikh Dharma nonprofits.

(SikhNet)Moderator Note: Now you are diverting your topic. Discussion of any sects invariably leads to slander and negativity. We found two web sites below. If you are talking about the same person then the pictures show that he is not “a hair cut man” as you say. We do not have the time to verify everything. We do not allow slander. If you continue this we will have to ban you. This topic is locked now. We are deleting another similar topic that you started.
http://www.3ho.org/search/​profile.php?id=12904
http://www.thecleanse.com/kartar.html

Singh posted to Gursant Singh

Follow me on my discussion with sikhnet

http://www.sikhnet.com/discuss​ion/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5245&s​id=86913aa1fe728d032a9d1d6541c​a1bd1

Gursant Singh You should post this pic of Yogi Tea box which shows the Darbar Sahib in Amritsar and Sikhs sitting around the parkarma disrespectfully drinking Yogi Tea. http://www.facebook.com/ph​oto.php?pid=2828625&l=fd81​1df60e&id=1214270541

Wall Photos
Singh: You should post this pic on SikhNet discussion of Yogi Tea box which shows the Darbar Sahib in Amritsar and Sikhs sitting around the parkarma disrespectfully drinking Yogi Tea.
By: Gursant Singh
Yesterday at 8:32am · ·

Gursant Singh: I hope SikhNet allows this thread to continue but I doubt it. Once their office opens in New Mexico Monday morning it will be deleted because its critical of the "hand which feeds it
Yesterday at 8:43am ·

Gursant Singh
Singh Now you see how corrupt and stuck these 3HOers are. All we can do is keep exposing them to our Sikh brothers and sisters here on facebook and twitter. I think more and more Sikhs are becoming aware of the way SikhNet really is and eventually they'll lose all donations and support from the larger Sikh sangat. Did you read this article "Who really controls SikhNet?" http://gurmukhyoga.com/for​um/index.php?id=333
19 hours ago ·

Singh:
Yes i read that article and i evem posted about kartar. This is what they replied to me when i wrote : "Yogi tea is an invention of yogi bhajan. The company that runs this business is called Golden temple run by a 3ho sikh called kartar khalsa who is hair cut man. Golden temple brand is also used in the sale of oil and sex massage, food and wine.

Moderator Note: Now you are diverting your topic. Discussion of any sects invariably leads to slander and negativity. We found two web sites below. If you are talking about the same person then the pictures show that he is not “a hair cut man” as you say. We do not have the time to verify everything. We do not allow slander. If you continue this we will have to ban you. This topic is locked now. We are deleting another similar topic that you started.
http://www.3ho.org/search/​profile.php?id=12904
http://www.thecleanse.com/kartar.html

about an hour ago ·

Singh: If you click the link they refer to a turbanned man as kartar

Gursant Singh:
Singh "the pictures show that he is not “a hair cut man” as you say." The moderator at SikhNet is a bare faced liar! Everyone in 3HO knows that Kartar Khalsa is no longer a Sikh and has cut his hair See these independent articles showing a picture of Kartar Khalsa. There are many articles in the Eugene Register Guard also which you can just google: http://www.wweek.com/portl​and/article-17701-death_of​_a_yogi.html http://www.sikhnn.com/head​lines/1395/4-million-dolla​r-man

Sikhnet gave me final warning, when i tried to expose tantra
-------------------------------------------------
Hello Babbar_Sher,

(SikhNet)Moderator Note:You are receiving this notification because your topic "Value of Tantra in
Sikhi" at "SikhNet Discussion Forum" was disapproved by a moderator or
administrator.

The following reason was given for the disapproval:

The reported message does not fit into any other category, please use the
further information field.

We have warned you before. If you continue to post about sects, 3HO etc. we
will have to ban you. This is our last warning to you

Death of a Yogi
www.wweek.com
In downtown Portland, across Southwest 5th Avenue from City Hall, stands a tall glass and aluminum tower. Inside this building, the Pacwest Center, is a safe. This safe keeps many secrets, but thi,News
34 minutes ago · ·

Gursant Singh: SikhNet is so cunning, the links they give are to a Kartar Singh in Espanola NM and SikhNet knows he has nothing to do with Yogi Tea in Oregon. This is total fraud on SikhNet's part and shows their true colors.

What an outright Fraud SikhNet is committing!
SikhNet’s hypocrisy is unparalleled! In one breath they condemn “slander and negativity” but then allow this clearly slanderous post accusing me of “Blasphemy”, to stand for almost a year now. SikhNet blocks my comments and any opportunity to defend against these personal attacks. It’s clear SikhNet censors and then attacks anyone who disagrees with Yogi Bhajan and their Kundalini/tantric Yoga secret agenda.

SikhNet post: Summary of Question:

Blasphemy By Gursant Singh On The Internet
Category: General Sikhism
Date Posted: Monday, 9/27/2010 3:15 PM MDT

Dear Moderators,

Lately i've been reading the trash being posted by Gursant Singh on his blog and now on facebook.. I'm very disturbed. This man talks without evidence and is sly like a fox. Please do something to stop this man right away. Innocent readers get easily influenced.. Please do something now.....

Regards,
Simranjit Harbans Singh

You may think Gurumustuk Singh or Guruka Singh contols SikhNet but this is not the case. In a recent court battle in Oregon, stimulated by the infighting over Yogi Bhajan's business empire, evidence has surfaced showing the true corporate structure of SikhNet. SikhNet is controlled by the Sikh Dharma Unto Infinity Board which also controls all other Yogi Bhajan businesses. Kartar Khalsa is the board's chairman and he is not even a Sikh!
[image]
Kartar Khalsa, head of Yogi Bhajan's empire, testifying in an Oregon court.

When asked if he felt remorse for selling the brand name Golden Temple to a non-Sikh company, he said, “No. It was just part of the deal.” If Kartar is willing to readily sell off the Golden Temple brand name for several million dollars, I don't think you'd want donations going to SikhNet, another 3HO business controlled by Yogi Bhajan profiteers.
[image]
Attachment #3 pg 14 for exhibits showing "Current Corporate Structure" in the recent court battle in Oregon over Yogi Bhajan's empire. http://www.sikhnn.com/node/1469

In this Yogi Bhajan lecture link at SikhNet, Yogi Bhajan states, "Guru Gobind Singh forgot somewhere to write that the Khalsa shall do Pooran praan tapaa. That’s the only way I can figure it out." How dare Yogi Bhajan utter such rubbish that our father Guru Gobind Singh Ji "forgot" something! This is an outrageously false and ego maniac statement by Yogi Bhajan and SikhNet is promoting this sacrilege on their website!!

You'll find the promotion of many anti Sikh practices on SikhNet like this article which falsely states: "In Sikh tradition, Sukh grew a beard and wore a turban for the marriage ceremony. Later, at the celebrations in a Shagun Marriage Palace in Moga, he shaved and dressed in a suit and white shirt."
http://www.sikhnet.com/news/fine-romance-inside-arranged-marriage

More ego maniac utterances by Yogi Bhajan recorded by Dr. Trilochan Singh in his book "Sikhism and Tantric Yoga" 1977

Guru Gobind Singh Could not do What
We have done, claims Yogi Bhajan
In my personal experience as gross human body, it is the first time in the world the real perfect shape of the Khalsa came into existence. It didn't happen in the time of Guru Gobind Singh. I see and now look back at the Sikh history. We have done—a handful of us—a more tremendous sacrifice for the sake of humanity on this planet than anybody can even relate to. But I should say, as an honest historian, that when I look back accurately at Sikh history, the Sikh woman was a great woman and she was a Sikh. But, in the West, I see the woman, in a very elaborate and equal state of consciousness, to be a Khalsa.
One question is, "Why are the Sikhs who have the prosperity losing their prospect?" I have the answer to that. Because they have forgotten the great secret practices that were given to them. "Why are we [American Sikhs] out of the total insanity, becoming totally creative?" Because we are practicing those practices and that is all.
Sikh Dharma Brotherhood: 1976
Yogi Bhajan's Lecture: page 9
The title page of this Journal carries
a picture of Gurcharan Singh Tohra:
President S.G.P.C.
IX
Guru Gobind Singh Forgot
To Write Pooran Praan Tapaa
But what is that meditation? The meditation is not just coming to the Guru. The meditation is like this. Suppose on Sunday we are to come and present ourselves to the Guru. On Saturday we start preparing for it. That is how it works. Twenty-four hours earlier than the action of infinity, if a person starts thinking cosmically that he has to go and present himself to the Guru, and starts purifying and preparing himself, they call it meditation. Pooran Praan Tapaa— remember this technique of words. Pooran means complete. Praan means prana, the life force. Tapaa means the action of purification. It is known as Pooran Praan Tapaa. It is a kind of meditation.
Of all the meditations written and known for the human, this is the highest. And that is why the mantra Guru Gobind Singh gave us was the Guru Mantra, Wah Guru. Guru Gobind Singh forgot somewhere to write that the Khalsa shall do Pooran Praan Tapaa. That is the only way I can figure it out. Otherwise the factual effect of giving a human the Guru mantra Wha Guru is only that it states, a positive intuition? Wha, the Grace, Wonderful is the Lord.
Sikh Dharma, Vol III, no 1 Spring 1977
Guru Gobind Singh Sowed the Seed
Of the Khalsa Wrongly, says Yogi Bhajan
The eminent Scientist Dr Manohar Singh Grewal of Boston is popular both among American Sikhs and Indian Sikhs. Like his grandfather Bhai Sahib Harbhajan Singh, who was leader of the Jaito Morcha (Agitation) he is a conscientious and devoted Sikh. When he went to Los Angeles he visited 3HO Headquarters of Yogi Bhajan, who was there.
It appears that Dr Grewal's humility and gentle nature provoked his vanity under the uncontrolled impulse of which Yogi Bhajan said in the course of talks, "Guru Gobind Singh has sowed the seed of the Khalsa wrongly.'7 (Guru Gobind Singh ne Khalse da bij hi ghalat lay a) Controlling his emotions at these outrageous utterances, Dr Grewal retorted, "How can you say such a thing?" And Yogi Bhajan as usual started rationalizing his statement.
In the first week of June 1977 Gurbanda Singh of Washington, whose arrogance is well known, addressed a Sikh Congregation in which 3HO people were also present at Vermont. In his speech, which is always snobbish in tone and material, he tried to prove that the American Sikhs were very pious and holy while the Indian Sikhs were irreligious, profane (patits) and so on. Even in his writings (the few articles on Yogi Bhajan cult he has written) his tone is the same. Sardar Kehar Singh, an eminent Engineer, immediately stood up and took him to task. He told him and all those 3HO men and women who think and act like him, "We are fed up with your attempts to make us feel guilty of not being Sikhs. We are Sikhs and in many many ways far better than you people." His angry attack on the typical snobbery of the 3HO leaders was disarming. It is at this moment Dr Grewal brought out in the open Yogi Bhajan's attempt to insult and underestimate even Guru Gobind Singh. He mentioned the Los Angeles incident and told the congregation that Yogi Bhajan goes to the extent of saying that Guru Gobind Singh sowed the seed of the Khalsa wrongly and implying that he was correcting it. While the underlings among the 3HO devotees are quiet, unassuming, and very devout and sincere, the leaders act exactly as their Master has trained them. I do not blame them entirely for it. It is because of their haughtiness, overbearing and insulting attitude towards the Indian Sikhs, that they neither learn anything beyond what Yogiji says, nor do they seem to know the long term consequences of rejecting truth from every quarter and blindly accepting mumbo-jumbo cult ideas from Yogi Bhajan. They perhaps seriously believed that Guru Tegh Bahadur prophesied that a Great Master Yogi Bhajan would create the new Khalsa in the West and invade India to bring the Aquarian Age. The British invented this story for themselves.
Author's Comments
Wherever I went in the U.S.A. even people very friendly to Yogi Bhajan informed me that he pretended to have done more than Guru Gobind Singh did, and his vanity and ego maniac haughtiness had gone to the extent of saying in a gathering that he can even shake the gaddi (throne) of Guru Nanak. I did not take these stories seriously and refused to believe them. But I was shocked to read the afore-mentioned statements published within the last 12 months or so. But when I saw these insulting remarks heaped on Guru Gobind Singh in print, the shock became unbearable.
A devout Sikh goes to the Guru every morning and not only on Sundays, and Sunday was never observed as a day of congregational worship throughout history. Bhai Nand Lai tells us in Zandgi Nam ah that though the Sikhs go to the temple, or the Guru, for formal worship every morning but for congregational worship the Sikhs gathered together twice a month, on Sankranti and Massia (the first day of the Indian lunar calendar and the middle of the month according to lunar days). In the code of the Conduct given to the Khalsa (Rehatnamas) the Gurus have clearly stated that a Sikh should not perform yoga asanas, nor believe in mantras, yantras and other absurdities quoted in this chapter and practiced and preached by Yogi Bhajan.
There is no such word as Puran Pran Tapan mantra in any dictionary in any Indian language. It is perhaps the silliest of all Yogi Bhajan's absurd brain waves which shows more of his ignorance than wisdom of Sikh history and scriptures. Sometimes I doubt if he has once gone through the Sikh scriptures, even without understanding them. He possibly could not. Up till recently, he did not know the language of the scriptures, and I am more than certain that he cannot interpret even ten pages of it correctly. Yet he sincerely believes that he can fool the ignorant American Sikhs to believe that he is the Super-Messiah of the Age, and they at least must believe that he is greater than the Sikh Gurus, and he has done what the Gurus were unable to do. We will study in detail how he has built himself as the Western Pope of the Sikhs, the only Mahan Tantric in the World, and perhaps the only person who could tell so many lies about himself and make every American followers of his believe it. If the Americans want to understand and practice the true meditations of Sikhs Faith and move on the path with humility and wisdom as Sikh saints all over the world have done, they will have to throw all this rubbish that Yogi Bhajan is stuffing into their minds into the dust-bin and take it for granted that his knowledge of Sikh mysticism and the Khalsa Holy Order is pedestrian and less than elementary. With such absurdities in their heads, and sacrilegious notions and practices of the Sikh mantras they will be in mind, soul and spirit as far away from Sikhism as any ignorant non-Sikh, even though they may put on Sikh appearance and dress, which no doubt is very important.

"The Master(Yogi bhajan)later explained to me that was the way it was supposed to be as it was the beginning of the switch in Sikh leadership from the Indian community to the American Sikh yogis – recognized or not." ~ MSS Hari Jiwan Singh Khalsa in a letter to the American Sikh community dated 06/24/2011
Is this a smoking gun or what? I have always suspected that Yogi Bhajan wanted to hijack the Sikh religion, here's the proof from the mouth of Yogi Bhajan's closest aid! See more photos and discussion on facebook:[image]
[image]
Yogi Bhajan and Hari Jiwan buying and selling gem stones and jewellry at Jerry's on Beverly Drive in Beverly Hills California, a favorite spot for their business activities. In June 1997,one year after this photo was taken, the Federal Trade Commission filed charges against Hari Jiwan. (Taken from an FTC press release) Hari Jiwan Singh Khalsa, also known as Stephen Jon Oxenhandler, a/k/a Bob Thomas; as part of "Project Field of Schemes." This law enforcement effort comprised of approximately 61 law-enforcement actions. In its complaint detailing the charges, the FTC alleged that the defendants routinely misrepresented the risk, value, appreciation and liquidity of the gemstones they sold and falsely claimed that consumers would realize tremendous profits. In addition, the defendants falsely pledged that they could and would easily liquidate consumers' gemstone portfolios after an 18-month holding period. In fact, according to the FTC, the defendants typically ceased all contact with consumers and refused to liquidate their gemstones after the 18-month period. Shortly after the complaint was filed, the court issued a temporary restraining order, froze the defendants' assets and appointed a temporary receiver over the corporate defendants.
I went to Jerry's shop in Beverly Hills with YB and HJ almost every day as I was on YB's security. I also took Shakti Parwha Kaur to Wells Fargo bank on Wilshire Blvd in Beverly Hills about three times a week to get gems and a new set of YB's jewellery that he would adorn himself with for that particular day depending on what the astrological stars said he should wear. Shakti would say, "Let's go get the crown jewels." When Shakti and I entered the room at the bank to open the numerous safe deposit boxes full of the precious stones, I was shocked the first time I saw the outrageous amount of trays displaying these huge gemstones.
Around the year 2000, Yogi Bhajan tried to personally sell me a yogic ring for several thousand dollars. We were at Hari Jiwan's house in Espanola where HJ keeps a vast collection of gems worth millions of dollars. Yogi Bhajan told me. "You're naked." And he stated I needed a ring with a particular stone to protect me.

Yogi Bhajan and Hari Jiwan at Jerry's in Beverly Hills California

"Jerry’s shop was much bigger than it appeared. Behind the showroom was a private negotiation room with a couch, table and a chair or two. Behind this room was a large fully equipped kitchen where we enjoyed many delicious Armenian meals.
On a gorgeous spring afternoon in 1989 the Siri Singh Sahib was viewing a special Cartier broach and chain when he received a call from one of his secretaries......."

In a recent letter from Hari Jiwan, HJ says, "As he (Yogi Bhajan) often said, “I’m an easy target if all you want to see are my faults.”"

"He (Yogi Bhajan) was a living example of the greatness of our Guru in spite of any faults – which were few and insignificant. He was my hero and he was a true hero."

"There are very few Buddhas, Christs, Guru Nanaks that make it to this earth."~Hari Jiwan Singh Khalsa.
Is Hari Jiwan implying that Yogi Bhajan is on an equal level to Guru Nanak?

Here I think is the crux of the problem with YBers. YBers refuse to admit any significant fault with Yogi Bhajan, eventhough YB himself admitted he had many faults. While I'll admit YB did some good, his faults were clearly many and YB should never be referred to or treated as a Satguru! YB was miles behind true Satgurus like Guru Nanak Dev Ji or Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

Sikhnet Sikh & Yogi Bhajan's "right hand man," Hari Jiwan Singh Khalsa declares in the newspaper article "IDOL TALK";

“If the idol stands for a virtue... I have no problem putting that anywhere.”
http://sfreporter.com/santafe/article-5718-idol-talk.html#commAjax

"Sikhism and Tantric Yoga" Please find the entire text for the Book under comments for this photograph's link or as a pdf file at:

http://gurmukhyoga.com/forum/index.php?mode=page&id=1

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1837177208556&set=a.1837368253332.108156.1214270541

Join the cause "Call to Truth and Authentic Sikhism" with 6,000 other Sikhs
http://www.causes.com/causes/518356-call-to-truth-and-authentic-sikhism/about?m=74da2e2e

Join a discussion group on Hari Jiwan with ex YBers at: http://forums.delphiforums.com/KamallaRose/messages?msg=1203.8

"Hari Jiwan Singh Khalsa and Gurujot Singh Khalsa were YB's closest and dearest, his right and left arms, both crooks."

It was always my understanding that while everyone always fought and jockeyed to be close to YB, it was usually the craziest, most corrupt, sycophantic and sketchiest that were always by his side. Hardly sounds like a distinction. I also remember people telling me, "The closer you get to Espanola, the crazier it is."

Not to be completely cynical, but I have to wonder what the reasoning is behind this gush of sentimentality from the Chief of Protocol. In the wake of YB's death it seemed like many of the high muckity-mucks were subtly trying to play up angles that would give them legitimacy or authority, or at least some type of it: everything from flaunting their weird titles or starting to call themselves a "master" or "expert", to false-modest claims of siddhis, to personal stories that would range from personal reminiscences like this to more ooga-booga ones of "The SSS once gave me a SPECIAL meditation to do..." From what I've heard the banter from the Secretaries/White Tantric moderators during that time sounded like auditions for American Idol.

I guess with the Chief of Protocol's story, like all things, time will shake it out, and it will at the very least, be interesting.

Parady from the Wacko World of Yogi Bhajan:(Message Truncated)...from the Memoirs of MSS Hari Jiwan (con't):

"Remember, Chief of Protocolji, that P-A-I-N is a four- letter word for opportunity. Never forget that," he said pushing a ruby-encrusted finger painfully into my breastbone. "Those souls down there are lost sheep. Sheep with wallets."
He clasped my wrist just below the Rolex. "Other leaders have found this City of Angels and assembled followers among your generation. None of them as great as I, my son."
"That goes without saying, Sir."
He nodded in the direction of Sunset Blvd. "Jim Morrison? He had passion and sex appeal, too. He became fat. He collected fans and LA women. He made a fortune."
After a moment of silence my teacher dropped my hand and waved his glittering bracelets toward The Matterhorn. "And down there? Walt Disney! A visionary with his own kingdom. A magician, Hari Jiwan. A magician and a businessman."
The waitress brought another round of virgin pina coladas. "Tip her well, my son."
More lights twinkled beneath us as night descended on the basin.. How long had we been here? I recall mentioning it was an August afternoon when we left the movie. We had watched the summer sun go down. We had been here a long time. But with my teacher time stood still. Hours became years...
Always unpredictable, my teacher drew me up short when he waved his drink toward Benedict Canyon. "Manson got it. He faked it til he made it, Hari Jiwan."
"Sir?"
"Manson saw the reality of this place, the truth of your generation, you spoiled, stupid American poodles. Charisma and mystical ooga-booga only carries you so far. You need a plan... There's an Apocalypse coming and Manson saw it, too..."
I could see by the illuminated dial on my teacher's Patek Phillipe chronograph that it was time for the valet to bring the Bentley. I knew of my teacher's wrath when he missed the "Hill Street Blues" theme music.
How did I get to be so lucky?
http://www.3ho.org/enewsletter/imgs/featpic11-05-08.b.jpg

Hilarious and also sickening. Beautiful parody artfully exposing truth.

So did Yogi Bhajan advise MSS Hari Jiwan Singh Khalsa on how to scam people? Yes, I believe he did.

An X-YBer busnessman once told me that while in YBism, Yogi Bhajan took him and a couple other YBer Bros into a jewelry store in Chinatown in San Francisco. There YB messed with a Chinese woman's head until she sold him the gem he wanted for far far less than she bought it for. Had she been more sensitive, she would have given Saint YB the pretty rock as a gift.

"There are very few Buddhas, Christs, Guru Nanaks that make it to this earth."~Hari Jiwan Singh Khalsa. Is Hari Jiwan implying that Yogi Bhajan is on an equal level to Guru Nanak?

There's something both pathetic and creepy in the fact that Hari Jiwan's Facebook photo album titled "Me" is half-filled of photos of YB and him. You are me and I am you and we are we and...

Although we are we to deny YB's lasting impact on the one and only Chief of Protocol? He's still schleping them gems:
http://www.ninetreasures.com/

(As an aside, I find it incredibly crass to name a gem company after the Nau-Nidh/Nine Treasures spoken of in the SGGS. Anyone with half a mind would not take this literally when there are so many shabads that mention the Naam as containing all nine treasures and finding the nine treasures within one's Self. It's like a Christian expecting "the gifts of the Holy Spirit" to arrive via UPS and be wrapped in a bow and ribbon.)

Whenever HJS Jr's jail time is mentioned, 3HOers seem quick to say that he did time mostly because he wouldn't snitch on others.

This means that:
1) 3HOers on one level are able to digest the fact that there was a bigger crime being committed within the castle walls, and are not only OK with that, but...
2) Believe in some kind of nobility in covering up for other people who blatantly stole money, because they were "dharmic."

The mind wobbles.

P.S. Any FCC or other documentation out there on HJS Jr.?

Siri Ram Singh Khalsa:

http://www.ftc.gov/os/2000/02/sweetsong.htm

http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2000/02/windsor2.shtm

These guys, along with the master of lies and deception had their own paths...the socio-paths. They were men of no conscience who believed that the neds always justified the means. I'm sure there is a special place in hell reserved for yogi bludgeon.

Yeah, its called Roach Motel.

See more photos and discussion on facebook at:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=108156&id=1214270541&l=5a22781e63

“Amid the legal infighting following Yogi Bhajan’s death, critics are offering another portrait of the Sikh leader.”
[image]
3HO Sikhs are now fighting amongst themselves in a lawsuit over the millions of dollars in profits made from using the sacred Sikh religious symbols and scriptures for their own personal gain.3HO Sikhs, who follow Yogi Bhajan, funnel the money to support Yogi Bhajan's tantric cult church which 3HO Sikhs have deceptively camouflaged using names like "Sikh Dharma International", "3HO foundation", "Sikh Dharma Stewardship","SikhNet.com","Sikh Dharma Worldwide", "Unto Infinity Board","Khalsa Council" and "KRI(Kundalini Research Institute)". See "Sikhnet's" and "Sikh Dharma International's" slick new websites which were produced with the millions in ill-gained profits using the name of the Golden Temple, names and images of the Sikh Gurus, and sacred Sikh shabads for profit in commercial enterprises.

Read the full front page article about Yogi Bhajan's lust for power and greed of his 3HO Sikhs in Today's Eugene Register-Guard:

""Yogi's Legacy in Question"".[/link]

"New lawsuit hits Golden Temple with fraud!"

Read about the infighting in 3HO and Sikh Dharma--
Today's Eugene Register-Guard:

""Rift in 3HO Sikh community threatens business empire""

LETTERS IN THE EDITOR’S MAILBAG: Friday’s paper
Appeared in print: Friday, May 28, 2010

"Bhajan was a leader ‘by fluke’

Recently, a friend sent me articles from The Register-Guard on litigation involving Yogi Bhajan’s organizations in Oregon. The letters to the editor that followed, critical of the reporter, prompt me to throw some light on the subject. Bhajan was extremely good at what he did, but propagation of Sikhism he was not. Criticism of Bhajan’s cult cannot be construed as criticism of Sikhism.

Trilochan Singh, a distinguished Sikh scholar, in his 1977 book “Sikhism and Tantric Yoga,” describes Bhajan devastatingly: “Yogi Bhajan is a Sikh by birth, a Maha Tantric by choice but without training, and a ‘Sri Singh Sahib’ and self-styled leader of the Sikhs of the Western Hemisphere by fluke and mysterious strategy.” There was no mystery to his strategy. He ingratiated himself with the Sikh religious leadership in Punjab, which was more corrupt than the Vatican during the time of Martin Luther.

According to the Tantrics, the best form of worship is the fullest satisfaction of the sexual desires of man, therefore sexual intercourse is prescribed as a part of Tantric worship. In the annals of abuse of women, some had harems, others had concubines and Bhajan had secretaries. The Sikh gurus condemned the Tantrics and their practices. All the cases mentioned in The Register-Guard had merit.

Humility is the hallmark of a Sikh, and Bhajan had none of it. Guru Nanak, the founder of Sikhism, describes people such as Bhajan succinctly: “Those ... who have no virtues but are filled with egotistical pride.”

Hardev Singh Shergill President, Khalsa Tricentennial Foundation of North America Editor-in-chief, The Sikh Bulletin El Dorado Hills, Calif.

"Sikhism and Tantric Yoga"
by Dr. Trilochan Singh (Link to entire book)

"The book Sikhism And Tantric Yoga is available at: www.gurmukhyoga.com.This website which is operated by a genuine White Sikh is highly recommended. Gursant Singh was a member of the Yogi Bhajan Cult (3HO and the Sikhnet Gora Sikhs or White Sikhs) for over 30 years and has intimate knowledge about the inner workings of this cult which attempts to miscegnate Sikhism with Hindu idolatry. I downloaded the book from Gursant’s website and found it to be absolutely compelling. I read it in one compulsive and sustained draught. It is a study not only about cults in Sikhism but about the miscegenation of the Sikh Religion by Hinduism. It is a classic work rendered in beautiful English prose and it is patently the work of a profound intellectual scholar with a deep knowledge of Sikhism."
Quotation taken from: http://www.sikharchives.com/?p=5513&cpage=1#comment-2011

You may also view individual chapters to "Sikhism and Tantric Yoga" at these links:

Sikhism & Tantric Yoga A Critical Evaluation of Yogi Bhajan
http://www.gurmukhyoga.com/forum/index.php?id=192

Sikh Doctrines and Yogi Bhajan's Secret Science
http://www.gurmukhyoga.com/forum/index.php?id=193

Yogi Bhajan's Adi Shakti Shaktimans and Shaktis
http://www.gurmukhyoga.com/forum/index.php?id=194

Yogi Bhajan's Clap Trap Theories of Kundalini Yoga
http://www.gurmukhyoga.com/forum/index.php?id=195

Yogi Bhajan's Ego Maniac Utterances
http://www.gurmukhyoga.com/forum/index.php?id=205

Yogi Bhajan's Seven Years in America and His Tinkling Titles
http://www.gurmukhyoga.com/forum/index.php?id=206

Yogi Bhajan's Arrest and Release on Bail
http://www.gurmukhyoga.com/forum/index.php?id=207

Yogi Bhajan Becomes the Only Maha Tantric in the World
http://www.gurmukhyoga.com/forum/index.php?id=208

Sikh Leaders without Conscience
http://www.gurmukhyoga.com/forum/index.php?id=209

Call to Truth and Authentic Sikhism
http://www.gurmukhyoga.com/forum/index.php?id=210

Please read an Excerpt below taken from "Sikhism and Tantric Yoga"

The Name of Golden Temple and its Murals

"In England last year a firm advertised some blue jeans as Jesus Jeans. The whole religious world of England rose in one protest and stopped the manufacture of these jeans. The word Golden Temple has become an instrument of commercial affairs of Yogi Bhajan He has now even named shoe stores as Golden Temple. I was given a "Wha Guru Chew.""

"Yogi Bhajan is using the sacred Sikh mantras and the sacred name of Guru Ram Das as a mantle for his Tantric Sex Yoga which will inevitably lead to mental and physical debauchery of those who take his brand of Sikhism contaminated by crazy sex-energizing asanas seriously."

Read about the "war between 3HO Sikh's Unto Infinity Board and Yogi Bhajan's Sikh Dharma". Yogi Bhajan set up all these organizations and installed their leaders. Decide for yourself if the Tantric Sex Yoga which Yogi Bhajan taught inevitably leads to mental and physical debauchery.

Many of these 3HO profiteers have cut their hair and renounced Sikhi! See these pictures below of Kartar Khalsa CEO of Golden Temple Foods and chairman of Yogi Bhajan's "Unto Infinity Board" who has cut his hair and is no longer a Sikh.
[image][image]
(Is it any wonder that Kartar and Peraim, Controlling members of Yogi Bhajan's "Unto Infinity Board",are wearing circus masks in the above photo?)http://cirrus.mail-list.com/khalsa-council/Kartar-Peraim.2-10.jpg

See these articles in today's Eugene Register Guard which shows the greed surrounding this dispute:

"Money trail at heart of Sikhs’ legal battle."

Wha Guru being used sacriligiously for huge profits by 3HO Sikhs
[image] [image]"Five flavors and they're all nuts!"

[image][image][image]

"What did the magician say to the Wha Guru Chew? Open sesame."

[image]

Yogi Bhajan used the sacred name of the Golden Temple, names and images of the Sikh Gurus, and sacred Sikh shabads for commercial enterprises to make millions of dollars. Wha Guru is even used as the name of a candy bar by Golden Temple Foods!Links appearing on the internet advertise Golden Temple along with wine and alcohol such as in this Google search link: "Golden Temple Granola - Food & Wine - Compare Prices" Other internet links associate Golden Temple massage oil with sex and sensual massages as in this Google search: "Sensual Soothing... Golden Temple Soothing Touch Massage Oil."

See for yourself the pictures below of the Darbar Sahib(Golden Temple) in Amritsar and Guru Tegh Bahadar featured on yogi tea boxes:
[image][image][image]
[image] [image]

[image][image][image][image]

[image][image]
3HO Sikhs are associating yogis, ashrams, tantric sex yoga rituals,drinking of wine and magicians of the occult with the Sikh Gurus and the Golden Temple See the Rare Photo (above) featuring the Harimandir sahib in 1908 when it was under the control of the Pundits or mahants. Sadhus and yogis felt free to sit wearing only a dhoti and no head coverings.The Gurdwara Reform Movement stopped such practices in India and gave the Gurdwaras back to Gursikhs.

[image][image]
[image]
Tantric Asanas taught by Yogi Bhajan for transmuting sexual energy:Reprinted from Yogi Bhajan’s official magazine “Beads of Truth” 11, p. 39

[image]
Yogi Bhajan illustrated here controlling tantric shakti "energy". Notice the depiction of Shiva,above Yogi Bhajan's head, Shiva is the god of yoga for Hindus. The illustration also shows Kundalini Yoga Asanas taught by Yogi Bhajan for transmuting sexual energy

[image] [image]

Yogi Bhajan's students are intstructed to meditate on Yogi Bhajan's picture everyday which you can see displayed in the 3HO Espanola Gurdwara in the photo above.
[image][image][image]

Idolatry is forbidden in sikhism....why does an 8-foot high statue of the Hindu god Ganesh, adorn the entranceway to the Siri Singh Sahib (yogi bhajan) lane in espanola. This is the hindu god of "prosperity", as in the 3HO publication "prosperity pathways".Adi Shakti Chandi 3HO Tantric Deity worshipped by 3HO in songs and prayers(shown above). Read about Yogi Bhajan's Shaktiman and Shakti women.

Read these shocking fire pujas and occult numerology,(below), practiced and advertised in the latest newsletter published by 3HO Sikhs. These "kriyas" or pujas are complete rubbish,only adding to the destruction and dissolution of the Sikh faith and should not be practiced by Sikhs of the Guru. The object of these practices is to combine the Sikh faith with Hinduism; to defang, neuter and completely destroy Sikhi. The strategy is to introduce idolatry and a stratified priesthood into the Sikh Religion. Yogi Bhajan and his 3HO shakti cult followers are introducing idolatry and Hindu practices of pujas and tantra mantra into the Sikh religion. The Bhajan movement is attempting to shift Sikh worship from the commonwealth of Gurdwaras to private estates controlled by 3HO priests of Yogi Bhajan's Tantric sex cult church.
[image] [image]

[image][image]
Idolatry is forbidden in Sikhism....why does a golden statue of a yogi adorn the entranceway to the 3HO Gurdwara in Espanola. This is a Hindu practise.
3-HO Sikhs demonstrate(in the photo above)their complete subservience to false worldly material power by exhibiting the Flag of God (The Nishaan Sahib) at an even level with the flag of the United States in front of the 3HO Gurdwara in New Mexico. The Nishaan Sahib, (The Respected Mark of God under the shadow of the Sikh Broadsword) should always fly higher than the flag of all the false materialists. The Flag of the Khalsa should occupy a place of exaltation above any government's flag that temporarily inhabits the material world.

[image]

[image] [image] [image]
Tantric Yoga asanas (above) taught by Yogi Bhajan
and practised in 3HO Gurdwaras

"Tantric doctrines involving sex-poses or physical contact poses are extremely repulsive to Sikhism. The Sikh Gurus repeatedly ask the Sikhs to shun Tantric practices because they are based on a mentally perverted outlook of life. The Sikh Gurus ask the Sikhs to shun the very presence and association of Shakti-Cult Tantrics." Dr. Trilochan Singh "Sikhism and Tantric Yoga"

[image] [image]
Tantric Asana taught by Yogi Bhajan for transmuting sexual energy:Reprinted from Yogi Bhajan’s official magazine “Beads of Truth” 11, p. 39

See how Hindu gods and yogis are displayed in 3HO Gurdwaras, (see link in blue).

See this post which exposes the most shocking relationship Yogi Bhajan had with Jagjit Naamdhari who is considered by his disciples as the 11th Sikh Guru. The Naamdhari Sikhs keep the Siri Guru Granth in a closet while they bow to Jagjit and refer to him as "SatGuru Ji" as you can see in the photos at this link.

Read these comments by traditional Sikhs. "What better way to make money: add a religious tone to the product. All of a sudden, it seems legit."

If you want to stop these degrading and sacriligious practices by Golden Temple Foods and Yogi Bhajan's cult followers; Post a letter of support on this website or write your local food stores and demand they stop selling Golden Temple Food's products. Some of the major stores which carry these products are Trader Joes, Whole Foods Market and Wild Oats but there are many many other stores who sell millions of dollars in Golden Temple Granola, Peace Cereal, Yogi Teas, massage oil and Wha Guru Chews.

Yogi Bhajan's sacrilegious teachings in the name of Sikhism are illustrated quite distinctly by pictures of Yogi Bhajan's portrait, hindu idols being displayed in and around 3-HO Gurdwaras and the practice of kundalini and sex energizing tantric yoga asanas inside 3-HO Gudwaras by Yogi Bhajan's students.
[image] [image]

Idolatry is forbidden in Sikhism. Why does an eight foot high image (above) of Yogi Bhajan controlling the tantric shakti "energy" adorn the 3HO Gurdwara in Espanola? You can see the menacing image of Yogi Bhajan overshadowing the Sangat on the right side of the entire Espanola Gurdwara in the photo above.

[image]
Idolatry is forbidden in sikhism....why does a golden statue of a yogi adorn the entranceway to the 3HO Gurdwara in espanola. This is a hindu practise.

[image]

[image]

Yogi Bhajan's students are intstructed to meditate on Yogi Bhajan's picture everyday which you can see displayed in the 3HO Espanola Gurdwara in these photos.
[image]
[image][image]
In a painting at the New Mexico 3HO Gurdwara(above)you can see the sacrilegious misrepresentation of our sacred Khalsa symbol "Khanda" with two swords around it. You may also observe in this painting how Yogi Bhajan is depicted on an equal level with Guru Ram Daas(the 4th Sikh Guru): Dr. Trilochan Singh recounts this observation in 1977 when he writes, "The other picture was the Khalsa symbol Khanda with two swords around it. The Khanda (double-edged sword) within this symbol was replaced by a picture of an American woman with Sari-like robes. The woman is called Adi Shakti. I saw this published in the Beads of Truth in London and have already commented on it in my book, The Turban and the Sword of the Sikhs. I told Shakti Parwha that this is the most sacrilegious misrepresentation of our sacred symbol. As usual she dismissed my opinion as unimportant."

The sikh code of conduct says food offerings to the GURU are forbidden, but there is a 'testimony' page over at sikhnet.com, a 3HO run site loaded with volumes of Yogi Bhajan nonsense talks. Yogi Bhajan instructs 3Hoer's to prepare meals as offerings at the gurdwara and calls this "a dish for a wish". This is nothing more than the Hindu practice of puja. The testimony states "a dish for a wish".
Please read an Excerpt below taken from

"Sikhism and Tantric Yoga"
by Dr. Trilochan Singh (Link to entire book)

"Yogi Bhajan is using the sacred Sikh mantras and the sacred name of Guru Ram Das as a mantle for his Tantric Sex Yoga which will inevitably lead to mental and physical debauchery of those who take his brand of Sikhism contaminated by crazy sex-energizing asanas seriously."

Yogi Bhajan studied and taught at the Sivananda Ashram in Delhi. This, in addition to his first Kundalini Yoga teacher Sant Hazara Singh. In the mid-1960s, Harbhajan Singh took up a position as instructor at the Vishwayatan Ashram in New Delhi, under Dhirendra Brahmachari. This yoga centre was frequented by the Prime Minister, Jawaharlal Nehru, his daughter, Indira Gandhi, and diplomats and employees from a host of foreign embassies.

Here's an article on Sivananda's approach to Kundalini Yoga:

www.dlshq.org/download/kundalini.htm

These are all Hindu practices.

You can also read about the Gurdwara Reform Movement which stopped such practices in India and gave the Gurdwaras back to Gursikhs.

[image]

Gurdwara Reform Movement

A Rare Photo of Harimandir sahib in 1908 when it was under the control of the Pundits or mahants. Sadhus felt free to sit in meditation wearing only a dhoti.The Gurdwara Reform Movement (Gurdwara Sudhar Lehr) is the Legislation passed by the Punjab Legislative Council which marked the culmination of the struggle of the Sikh people from 1920-1925 to wrest control of their places of worship from the mahants or priests into whose hands they had passed during the eighteenth century when the Khalsa were driven from their homes to seek safety in remote hills and deserts.

When they later established their sway in Punjab, the Sikhs rebuilt their shrines endowing them with large jagirs and estates. The management, however, remained with the priests, belonging mainly to the Udasi sect, who, after the advent of the British in 1849, began to consider the shrines and lands attached to them as their personal properties and to appropriating the income accruing from them to their private use. Some of them alienated or sold Gurudwara properties at will. They had introduced ceremonies which were anathema to orthodox Sikhs. Besides, there were complaints of immorality and even criminal behavior lodged against the worst of them. All these factors gave rise to what is known as the Gurudwara Reform movement during which the Sikhs peaceful protests were met with violence and death and ended with them courting arrest on a large scale to gain the world's attention. Before it was all over many would fall as martyrs with some being literally blown apart while they were strapped to cannaon barrels.

‘During the Gurdwara Reform Movement, the Sikh leaders started a publication that was named Akali. From this paper and its policy the leaders began to be called Akalis, in view of which they formed the present Akali party. These Nihang Akalis should not be confused with the members of the Akali party.’ The Turban And The Sword’' , by Dr. Trilochan Singh. (Page 402)

I found this post at SikhSangat.com It exposes the most shocking relationship Yogi Bhajan had with Jagjit Naamdhari who is considered by his disciples as the 11th Sikh Guru. The Naamdhari Sikhs keep the Siri Guru Granth in a closet while they bow to Jagjit and refer to him as "SatGuru Ji" as you can see in the photos below.

The 'Namdhari' cult has been excommunicated from the Khalsa Panth. See for yourself the pictures of Yogi Bhajan depicting his close relationship with Jagjit Naamdhari.

[image] [image]

[image] [image]

[image] [image]

[image] [image]

[image] [image]

[image] [image]

[image] [image]

"However their are several instances which I find questionable about Yogi Bhajan. One includes the relationship they had with Jagjit Naamdhari (http://satguruji.blogspot.com/), and the other about an occurance that occured in the late 70's between Yogi and AKJ, where Yogi criticized Jatha for trying to "steal" members."

Yogi Bhajan wore huge gemstones for their so called “yogic energy and power". Yogi Bhajan adorned himself with these yogic rings and precious gems for different days of the week. Yogi Bhajan covered up the fact that these days are represented by different Hindu deities and the practice of wearing these yogic rings is really only the Hindu idea of pacifying the various gods and goddesses. Not only this, Yogi Bhajan used astrology and numerology in choosing these yogic rings. Yogi Bhajan believed the gemstones had "energy affects" and influenced our destiny, thinking and actions.
[image]
Yogi Bhajan shown here on Sikhnet wearing a yogic ring for power

Around the year 2000, Yogi Bhajan tried to personally sell me a yogic ring for several thousand dollars. We were at Hari Jiwan Singh's house in Espanola where HJ keeps a vast collection of gems worth millions of dollars. Yogi Bhajan told me. "You're naked." And he stated I needed a ring with a particular stone to protect me.
[image]

Yogi Bhajan’s wearing and promoting yogic rings is yet another Hindu practice camouflaged in the sheep’s clothing of "Aquarian or New Age spiritual thinking”. These things should not be practiced by Sikhs of the Guru. As Sikhs we should rely on the Guru alone for strength as Guru Arjan so beautifully states:

I have learnt the technique of true Yoga from the divine Guru. The True Guru has revealed this technique with the Light of the divine Word. Within my body He has revealed the Light that pervades all the regions of the earth. To this Light within me I bow and salute every moment. The initiation of the Guru are my Yogic rings and I fix my mind steadfastly on the One Absolute God.i,

A. G. Guru Arjan, Gaudi, p 208

The following is taken from "Sikhism and Tantric Yoga" by Dr. Trilochan Singh.

We quote Yogi Bhajan on Precious Stones and rings, which for him are his status symbol, and for possessing which he expends quite a lot of his energy and ingenuity. He says in Beads, Summer 1972, "Precious stones are not precious because the rich wear them and the poor do not. Rather, they are precious because when cut in the proper way they concentrate sun energy and can transmit to the individual through the skin. Hence most rings are worn on the ring finger. The quality of energy channeled by each stone differs and so does its effect on the individual. Stones also correspond to the planets and serve in mediating the scattered energy which comes from retrograding planets."
Yogi Bhajan has given the following comments on stones.

Complete thread: