Yogi Bhajan's Sikh Dharma Worldwide Organization auctions tantric necklaces, astrology and numerology readings in violation of Sikh Reht to raise funds

by Gursant Singh ⌂ @, Yuba City California USA, Saturday, December 10, 2011, 12:18 (4483 days ago)
edited by Gursant Singh, Wednesday, December 14, 2011, 12:56

Why does Yogi Bhajan's Sikh Dharma Worldwide Organization auction tantric necklaces, astrology and numerology readings to raise funds? It is forbidden in the Sikh Reht Maryada for Sikhs to practice: “Influence of stars, Magic spells, incantations, omens, auspicious times, days & occasions, , horoscopic dispositions,” Chapter X Article XVI.

The answer is that Yogi Bhajan approved of and used tantric necklaces and astrology. New Age'rs want to believe in Magic & an easy way to salvation. So these gimmicks make lots of money for Yogi Bhajan's cult.

I just read a letter from Hari Jiwan Singh Khalsa to Yogi Bhajan's "3HO family". Hari Jiwan(Sat Bachan Kaur who donated the tantric necklace above is his wife) was considered by Yogi Bhajan as his "right Hand man" and spent literally everyday of his life from 1978 until Yogi Bhajan's death in 2004 with his "Tantric Master". This letter from Hari Jiwan proves that Yogi Bhajan himself approved and promoted these anti Sikh tantric necklaces. "Guru Hans was the impetus behind the “Tantric Necklace.” He’s an architect by training and while looking through old architectural books, came across the ancient geometrical pattern used in this necklace since ancient times. The Siri Singh Sahib (Yogi Bhajan), who is the ‘Mahan Tantric’ (the Master of Tantric Yoga of which there is only one on the planet at a time), was so excited when this rediscovery was brought to him that he personally blessed each one, refined the process, and blessed Guru Hans Singh for his service."

Sikh Dharma Worldwide says, "View all Auction items here All proceeds go to SDW Dasvandh so please bid generously. Learn what the stars have in store for you, and chart your path by the numbers with these great astrology and numerological readings."

Tantric necklace being auctioned to raise money for Yogi Bhajan's Sikh Dharma Worldwide Organization [image]
Jewelry from Nine Treasures
Tantric Necklace
Description:
Pink Crystal (Fire-Polished) Tantric Necklace from Nine Treasures; Jivan Jewerly.
Donated By:
Nine Treasures; Jivan Jewelry: satbachan@ninetreasures.com or 505-747-2524

Here comes the hardball sales pitch from Hari Jiwan for the anti Sikh "individually blessed tantric necklaces by Yogi Bhajan" himself. This comes just one day after the soft sell letter I posted yesterday.
Just read the sacrilegious crap in Hari Jiwan's letter to Yogi Bhajan's "3HO family". Hari Jiwan(Sat Bachan Kaur who donated the tantric necklace above is his wife) was considered by Yogi Bhajan as his "right Hand man" and spent literally every day of his life from 1978 until Yogi Bhajan's death in 2004 with his "Mahan Tantric Master". This letter from Hari Jiwan proves that Yogi Bhajan himself approved and promoted these anti Sikh tantric necklaces. http://gurmukhyoga.com/forum/index.php?id=402

Hari Jiwan says,
Sat Nam Dear Family,

Blessings from snowy New Mexico. It has been one year since I started writing all of you and telling stories of my life as lived and learned at the feet of the Master (Yogi Bhajan). It has been truly an honor to share these memories with you and I have greatly appreciated all of your feedback. It’s been a further honor for me in reminding myself of how I’ve been blessed and the feeling of gratitude which follows.

As some of you know, I am a great believer in supporting all facets of our Dharma, our organization, which was created by the Siri Singh Sahib (Yogi Bhajan). Sikh Dharma Worldwide (SDW) is an entity that is near and dear to my heart and works tirelessly to maintain the essence of Yogi Bhajan's Teachings.
This winter SDW is holding an online Auction with unique, spiritual, one-of-a-kind items donated by our global Sangat. Items include custom artwork, jewelry, and passes to events such as Summer Solstice, Children’s Camp and Women’s Camp etc. etc. http://www.32auctions.com/organizations/2410/auctions/2772

If you are on the lookout for unique, conscious gifts for your friends and family, check out the many wonderful options that they have and help support SDW as well. If you have items you'd like to donate to the auction, please let them know.

I was happy to donate a Tantric Necklace to the auction and was trying to think of additional ways to help support SDW. I am therefore excited to extend this special offer to you, my friends and family. Please visit my website, www.jivanjewelry.com where you can choose from a many beautiful and powerful Tantric Necklaces. The Master has personally blessed all these necklaces individually. If you see something you like, enter code HARI2011 and receive 15% off your order. In addition, 15% of your purchase will also be donated to SDW.

We can all help the Siri Singh Sahib’s (Yogi Bhajan) legacy in believing in and donating for his and our Guru’s glory. And, here’s the best part, we begin to receive blessings right away in the form of a beautiful and powerful Tantric Necklace.

In Humility of Gratitude and Service,
MSS Hari Jiwan Singh Khalsa
Nine Treasures | 718 McCurdy Rd. | Espanola, NM 87532

"Mahan tantric", Yogi Bhajan and his wife Bibiji Inderjit Kaur Puri who promote a whole slew of anti-Sikh activities received Panth Rattan. Now Sikh scholars want to frame rules for the award after once again it shows to be politically driven

Panth Rattan has become a politically driven award particularly considering that previous recipients before the corrupt Prakash Singh Badal were the "Mahan tantric", Yogi Bhajan and his wife Bibiji Inderjit Kaur Puri who promote a whole slew of anti-Sikh activities.

Here's the link to the article in the Tribune of India, Punjab news
- you may have to scroll down. http://www.tribuneindia.com/2011/20111207/punjab.htm#12

After viewing these pictures of Bibiji performing Hindu pujas you'll see why she is clearly not a Gursikh & her positions of leadership in the Sikh community should be revoked! You'll notice the same Swami is leading the puja as the one at 11-11-11 shiv/shakti yoga event.
[image]
S.S. Gurubachan Singh at top left above Yogi Bhajan with orange turban. From left to right, Bibiji Inderjit Kaur Khalsa (Yogi Bhajan's wife), Bhai Sahib Satpal Singh Khalsa(Yogi Bhajan's son in law) and Kamaljit Kaur Khalsa (Yogi Bhajan's daughter) all wearing white turbans and donning the red mark of Shiva on their foreheads.

Why does Bhai Sahib Sat Pal Singh Khalsa, the Ambassador to Yogi Bhajan's Sikh Dharma, have this pic of his family with Yogi Bhajan and his wife doing Hindu puja with a swami on his website? http://bhaisahib.org/?attachment_id=440

Sikhs do not perform these Hindu rituals which are strictly forbidden by the Sikh Reht Maryada. http://gurmukhyoga.com/forum/index.php?id=344

Let's make clear that Yogi Bhajan and Bibiji are not just lighting some candles and that this is in fact a Hindu puja in the pic above. This is the way a puja works. The devotee of shiva or whatever deity you are worshiping makes an offering to the god or goddess in return for a wish being granted. In this case it appears the offering was flower petals. Usually some kind of fire is involved to burn away or cleanse karmas from the devotee making the offering, in this case a candle is being used. Then the Hindu pundit or swami blesses the devotee with a red mark of paint on the forehead (the third eye in yogic tradition) which is commonly called the eye of Shiva. You can see in the photos that all these elements are being met for a Hindu puja.
[image]
Bibiji Inderjit Kaur Khalsa, PhD, holds the distinguished position of Bhai Sahiba or Chief Religious Minister of Sikh Dharma, and she was the wife of Siri Singh Sahib Bhai Sahib Harbhajan Singh Khalsa Yogiji for 52 years. To Sikhs around the globe, she is a revered "mother" and honored as an ambassador of good will and a harbinger of interfaith dialogue among religious leaders. In 2006 she was named the New Mexico Ambassador of Peace by Senator Shannon Robinson. Governor Bill Richardson appointed Bibiji as his Representative to India in 2007.

In 2005, Bibiji received the honorific "Panth Rattan," from Singh Sahib Iqbal Singh of Takhat Sri Patna Sahib. In Sikhism, we honor those people with title of Panth Rattan meaning "The Jewel of the Nation," for outstanding service given to the Sikh panth. It is a title seldom granted, and then only after serious consideration. In November of 2004, Bibiji was recognized by the Akal Takat as the Bhai Sahiba of Sikh Dharma of the Western Hemisphere, a position she has held in the West since 1975.
[image]
This is no way for a Sikh leader to act!

For Bibiji & Yogi Bhajan and now their students to indulge in Hindu practices, such as having a Homa (fire puja) ceremony in front of the Siri Guru Granth Sahib, to visit astrologers – as he did on a regular basis, to give people Sikh names through numerology rather than consult SGGS – I could go on and on – is totally hypocritical. Their disciples are now following in their footsteps.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=169369606419559&aid=42382
The 3HO people may do whatever Hindu practices they like; there is no law against it but they should not claim to be Khalsa or use Khalsa names, Singh and Kaur. For them to use the name Khalsa, when the overwhelming majority of them neither recites panj bani nor wear panj kaka, is hypocritical in the extreme. Of course this is really Yogi Bhajan’s fault for a really stupid decision to name all his students Singh/Kaur Khalsa, no matter what their level of commitment was to Sikhi. I believe this has deeply wounded the image of The Khalsa Panth in America.

Here is the condemnation of Idol Worship by Guru Gobind Singh Ji (extracts from various passages):

ਕਾਹੂ ਲੈ ਪਾਹਨ ਪੂਜ ਧਰਯੋ ਸਿਰ ਕਾਹੂ ਲੈ ਲਿੰਗ ਗਰੇ ਲਟਕਾਇਓ ॥
Someone worships stone and places it on his head. Someone hangs the phallus (lingam) from his neck. .(pg.42)

ਕੋਉ ਬੁਤਾਨ ਕੋ ਪੂਜਤ ਹੈ ਪਸੁ ਕੋਉ ਮ੍ਰਿਤਾਨ ਕੋ ਪੂਜਨ ਧਾਇਓ ॥
Some fools worship idols and some go to worship the dead. (pg.42)

ਪਾਇ ਪਰੋ ਪਰਮੇਸਰ ਕੇ ਜੜ ਪਾਹਨ ਮੈਂ ਪਰਮੇਸਰ ਨਾਹੀ ॥੯੯॥
O fool! Fall at the feet of Lord-God, The Lord is not within the stone-idols.99.(pg.111)

ਤੇ ਭੀ ਬਸਿ ਮਮਤਾ ਹੁਇ ਗਏ ॥ਪਰਮੇਸਰ ਪਾਹਨ ਠਹਿਰਏ ॥੧੩॥
THEY were also overpowered by ‘mineness’ and exhibited the Lord in statues. 13. .(pg.134)

ਪਾਹਨ ਪੁਜੈ ਹੈ ਏਕ ਨ ਧਿਐ ਹੈ ਮਤ ਕੇ ਅਧਕ ਅਧੇਰਾ ॥ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਕਹੁ ਤਜਿ ਹੈ ਬਿਖ ਕਹੁ ਭਜਿ ਹੈ ਸਾਝਹਿ ਕਹਹਿ ਸਵੈਰਾ ॥
Worshiping stones, they will not meditate on the One Lord; there will be the prevalence of darkness of many sects; leaving the ambrosia they will desire for poison, and they will name the evening time as early-morning; .(pg.1142) (eg hindus and christians)

ਤਾਸ ਕਿਉ ਨ ਪਛਾਨਹੀ ਜੋ ਹੋਹਿ ਹੈ ਅਬ ਹੈ ॥ਨਿਹਫਲ ਕਾਹੇ ਭਜਤ ਪਾਹਨ ਤੋਹਿ ਕਛੁ ਫਲਿ ਦੈ ॥
Why do you not pray to him, who will be there in the future and who is here in the present? You are worshipping stones uselessly; what will you gain by this worship? (pg. 1289)
ਅੱਛਤ ਧੂਪ ਦੀਪ ਅਰਪਤ ਹੈ ਪਾਹਨ ਕਛੂ ਨ ਖੈ ਹੈ ॥

Yogi Bhajan and now his 3HO sect are clearly against Sikhism. It is not as simple as saying “So what we do some yoga…” Guess what? These Hindu pujas, kundalini and tantric yoga practices are anti- Gurmat! Always were and always will be. It is not their fault that Yogi Bhajan led them astray just look at the pics above where Yogi Bhajan is clearly performing Hindu puja and allowing his family to also induldge in this ceremony. Dr. Trilochan Singh’s book which is critical of Yogi Bhajan in the light of Sikhism has even more relevance today than it did 35 years ago when it was written.
http://gurmukhyoga.com/forum/index.php?mode=page&id=1

View these new videos by Yogi Bhajan chela Gurmukh Kaur for more evidence that 3HOers are openly promoting Un Sikh like practices of Hindu fire puja, idol worship and occult astrology! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWm53xo-xnY&feature=related

EVERY Sikh is representative of the Guru and the Khalsa Panth, especially one who is in the public eye. If they behave in a way that breaches SRM (Sikh Rehit Maryada) the whole Khalsa suffers.
"Jab lag Khalsa rahe niara. tab lag tej dio mai sara.
jab eh gahe bipran ki reet. mai na karo in ki parteet".
"So long as Khalsa retains his distinct identity, I will give him my entire radiance and strength. But if he should take on a non-Sikh way of life, then I shall have no confidence in him and withdraw my support and protection". Guru Gobind Singh Ji

EVERY Sikh is representative of the Guru and the Khalsa Panth, especially one who is in the public eye. If they behave in a way that breaches SRM (Sikh Rehit Maryada) the whole Khalsa suffers.

It is becoming more and more obvious that 3HO (whoever that actually is) has consciously or unconsciously decided to position itself as part Sikh and part Hindu. It seems to me that they just flat out don't understand just how this will wound taditional Sikh sentiments as the Punjabis find out that Yogi Bhajan's 3HO are doing this. Maybe they just don't care.

Snatam Kaur Khalsa openly admits to performing Hindu Arti at the Parmarth Niketan Ashram in Rishikesh in a letter published by Spirit Voyage,
"To finish the ceremony Swami ji invited me to sit behind him. I found myself next to Gurmukh. She leaned over and asked with knowing eyes... “Are you ok?” I said to her “Yes.” But as she turned away and I found my eyes falling on the rushing waters of the Ganga, a voice inside screamed... “No, I am not ok! I am in pain!"
Then Snatam Kaur goes on to describe the Ganges river as a goddess when she says, "The teaching tent for the 11.11.11 course is right next to the Ganga River. It is a very deep experience to take in Her(The Ganges river) loving presence while practicing the sacred science of Kundalini yoga, chanting together, and meditating."

[image]
Find the full photo album of Yogi Bhajan chelas anti Sikh Shiv/Shakti "Mother Ganga" event on Gurmukh Kaur Khalsa's facebook page and on this link:
[image]
This is the view of the idol of Shiva and the Ganges river from where Snatam Kaur and Gurmukh Kaur are performing the Hindu Arti and Puja in the first pic above.

The Chardi Kalaa jatha was also performing at this Arti ceremony in Rishikesh as Santam Kaur goes on to say in her letter,"Swami ji arrived and sang so beautifully.The Chardi Kalaa jatha played some of the most inspirational and soul stirring Kirtan I had every heard."

Sikhs do not perform these Hindu rituals which are strictly forbidden by the Sikh Reht Maryada. http://gurmukhyoga.com/forum/index.php?id=344

View these new videos by Yogi Bhajan chela Gurmukh Kaur for more evidence that 3HOers are openly promoting Un Sikh like practices of Hindu fire puja, idol worship and occult astrology! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWm53xo-xnY&feature=related

"So long as Khalsa retains his distinct identity, I will give him my entire radiance and strength. But if he should take on a non-Sikh way of life, then I shall have no confidence in him and withdraw my support and protection". Guru Gobind Singh Ji

Santam Kaur has also made recordings chanting Hindu mantras like Shiva OM which is also against Sikh Reht Maryada.

In this latest article published by SikhNet, SikhNet blatantly supports and promotes Gurmukh Kaur Khalsa and her anti Sikh activities!http://www.sikhnet.com/news/gurmukh-kaur-coming-edmonton
[image]
SikhNet needs to follow the Sikh Reht & stop promoting Gurmukh Kaur Khalsa who is used as a "Poster Yogi" by Parmarth Niketan Ashram. http://gurmukhyoga.com/forum/index.php?id=374

Just read this update on Gurmukh Kaur's facebook page. Please note the people who are commenting and her posts. There doesn't appear to be any Sikhs posting or anything about Sikhism but rather Gurmukh gives her chelas false hope in the Vedic "akashic records" and some "magical Aquarian Age" date of 11-11-11. I don't know why Gurmukh doesn't change her name to Shiva Dasi Devi; that would be more in keeping with her practices. http://www.facebook.com/GurmukhKaurKhalsa?sk=wall&filter=1Status

Update
By Gurmukh Kaur Khalsa
We are supposed to be in a period where all your thoughts can move all over the place into realms of what you are going towards in your destiny. After November 4, 2011, whatever you have wished for, envisioned for your destiny, what you want to achieve to fulfill your life, will be set in the akashic records for 29 years.
So take the time now to write down what it is you want to achieve, what is important for your happiness and your destiny, and project into the future for 29 years.
You can edit the list until next week on Friday.

Take the list home and put it into a holy book, or on their altar, under their prayer book, etc, to purify the wishes and visions. Rework them as you see fit.

You don't have to know all the details for your visions and wishes. Just the general concept.
Sat Nam

Gurmukh Kaur Khalsa, Santam Kaur & The Chardi Kalaa jatha are an embarrassment to the Khalsa panth. Gurmukh has been photographed doing Hinduhoma fire pujas and doesn't even wear a Sikh kara. Even in the pic above which SikhNet so blatently publishes shows Gurmukh Kaur doing homage to the sun in Rishikesh on the river Ganga where you can see a Hindu temple in the backgroud of the pic. How can Sikhnet support this anti Sikh woman?
http://gurmukhyoga.com/forum/index.php?id=307

I pray Gurmukh Kaur will visit the small Gurdwara on the banks of the Ganges at Haridwar, called Gian Gothdri, which marks Guru Nanak's visit there.

When Guru Nanak saw people doing puja to the sun, as is Gurmukh Kaur in this picture, he asked what they were doing. "We are giving water to our thirsty forefathers who live on the sun", they said. So, he also waded into the river and started doing likewise but facing in the opposite direction. Everybody laughed at him and said, "Don't you even know which way the sun is?" He replied, "I've been away from my farm in the Punjab for quite some time and my fields are probably parched, so I thought I should take this opportunity to water them (in the west)". They all laughed some more and said, "Silly fool, Punjab is hundreds of miles away and this water is just falling a foot away right in front of you." Guru Nanak replied, " Oh, but I thought the sun was much further away?" A few probably understood what Guru Nanak was getting at, and stopped doing that futile nonsense, but most, like Gurmukh Kaur, carried on still blissfully ignorant.

Let us look at Gurmukh Kaur Khalsa's name, the one whom SikhNet & 3HO so blithely dismiss as "a popular Yogini". Her first name is Gurmukh. Forget the nonsensical Yogi Bhajan translation; Gurmukh is a very powerful word from Gurbani, meaning that person whose face is forever turned towards the Guru. And that means Guru Nanak and his successors, not some Hindu Swami the demigod Shiva or the Mother Ganga river. Sometimes in Gurbani, Gurmukh refers to Guru Sahib himself.
How can a Gurmukh be doing Hindu puja?
Second name is Kaur, meaning a princess of the khalsa. The last name is Khalsa. Anyone who calls themselves Khalsa MUST live as a reflection of Guru Gobind Singh ji and his rehit. Otherwise they should call themselves something else.
She can do as much Hindu puja as she likes but she should spare the Khalsa the embarrassment of having to see it plastered all over the internet. It is absolutely against SRM and is very insulting to the Khalsa and indeed to all Sikhs, especially those whose relatives were slaughtered and raped by Hindus in 1984.
I don't know why she doesn't change her name to Shiva Dasi Devi; that would be more in keeping with her practices.

This is a response to a 3HOers comment in the Sikhism discussion group on facebook. Sarib Khalsa says: "Hey, what do you care how someone else wants to live their life? Her life is her life, not yours, you horses ass. And since when are "Singh" and "Kaur" not part of "Hindu" tradition? Where do you think they came from?

Whether you like it or not there is a huge cultural overlap with many aspects of "Hindu" culture and traditions. We used to not be separated or threatened by this. Overlaps existed without negating Sikh ideals or philosophy. British political interests wanted a wide, dark line demarcating the two. They wanted a loyal, neutered, anglicized, even christianized Sikhism, separate from and not aligned with the interests of "Hindus." They mostly got that. There are political interests today that want to interfere in similar ways, they come down from the same intelligence service lineage, those are the guys paying you.

And in case you didn't know, there ARE writings of "Hindu" saints in Guru Granth Sahib. Go bang your head against another wall."

Gursant Singh's reply: What is most shocking to me is your total lack of understanding or even caring about the sensibilities of most Sikhs from Punjab. While it is true that, in India, Sikhs and Hindus live side by side, amicably and peaceably, most Sikhs that I know are all too well aware of how the Central (Hindu) government has treated the Sikhs, especially those in the Punjab, in a terrible fashion ever since Indian independence.

If you need to know more, read the article here.

Two of my favorite Sikh writers teamed up together to write this article:

http://www.sikhnn.com/views/august-15-india%E2%80%99s-shackles-old-and-new?page=2
August 15: India’s Shackles, Old and New

It is becoming more and more obvious that 3HO (whoever that actually is) has consciously or unconsciously decided to position itself as part Sikh and part Hindu. It seems to me that they just flat out don't understand just how this will wound taditional Sikh sentiments as the Punjabis find out that Yogi Bhajan's 3HO are doing this. Maybe they just don't care.

I would be curious to find out who is feeding you this stuff about it all being the fault of the British that the Sikhs and Hindus are separate. I feel sure that you don't have that knowledge by your own research; it's clearly being spoon fed to you.

I don't think I need to reiterate about SRM and the teachings of the Guru Sahiban, I have posted all that here so many times already.

I have to say that I feel saddened by your childish arrogance and by the path that the Bhajanistas have chosen. As some are always posting here, they certainly have a right to worship in whatever way they want. But this creeping Hinduism is an insult to all those who died and suffered to preserve the separate identity of Sikhi that was given by Guru Nanak and solidified by Guru Gobind Singh.

Bulletin from the cause: Call to Truth and Authentic Sikhism
Go to Cause:
http://www.causes.com/causes/518356-call-to-truth-and-authentic-sikhism
Posted By: Gursant Singh
To: Members in Call to Truth and Authentic Sikhism
Hindu Homa (fire puja) ceremony performed by 3HOer Gurmukh Kaur Khalsa in Rishikesh! Stop these enemies of Sikhism! Write Sikhnet and Gurumustak Singh(Mr. Sikhnet) and insist they write an article denouncing these fake Sikh idol worshipers.
http://www.facebook.com/sikhnet
http://www.facebook.com/mrsikhnet

For Yogi Bhajan and now his students to indulge in Hindu practices, such as having a Homa (fire puja) ceremony in front of the Siri Guru Granth Sahib, to visit astrologers – as he did on a regular basis, to give people Sikh names through numerology rather than consult SGGS – I could go on and on – is totally hypocritical. His disciples are now following in his footsteps.
The 3HO people may do whatever Hindu practices they like; there is no law against it but hey should not claim to be Khalsa or use Khalsa names, Singh and Kaur. For them to use the name Khalsa, when the overwhelming majority of them neither recites panj bani nor wear panj kaka, is hypocritical in the extreme. Of course this is really Yogi Bhajan’s fault for a really stupid decision to name all his students Singh/Kaur Khalsa, no matter what their level of commitment was to Sikhi. I believe this has deeply wounded the image of The Khalsa Panth in America.
Yogi Bhajan and now his 3HO sect are clearly against Sikhism. It is not as simple as saying “So what we do some yoga…” Guess what? These kundalini and tantric yoga practices are anti- Gurmat! Always were and always will be. It is not their fault that Yogi Bhajan led them astray. Dr. Trilochan Singh’s book which is critical of Yogi Bhajan in the light of Sikhism has even more relevance today than it did 35 years ago when it was written.

[image]
How can Gurmukh Kaur Khalsa be doing Hindu puja? Why do 3HO Sikhs and Sikhnet support her? http://sikhnet.dev.workhabit.com/video/gurmukhi-kaur-talking-about-kundalini-yoga

Let us look at Gurmukh Kaur Khalsa's name, the one whom 3HO so blithely dismiss as "a popular Yogini". Her first name is Gurmukh. Forget the nonsensical YB translation; Gurmukh is a very powerful word from Gurbani, meaning that person whose face is forever turned towards the Guru. And that means Guru Nanak and his successors, not some Hindu Swami or the demigod Shiva. Sometimes in Gurbani, Gurmukh refers to Guru Sahib himself.

How can a Gurmukh be doing Hindu puja?

Second name is Kaur, meaning a princess of the khalsa. The last name is Khalsa. Anyone who calls themselves Khalsa MUST live as a reflection of Guru Gobind Singh ji and his rehit. Otherwise they should call themselves something else.

She can do as much Hindu puja as she likes but she should spare the Khalsa the embarrassment of having to see it plastered all over the internet. It is absolutely against SRM and is very insulting to the Khalsa and indeed to all Sikhs, especially those whose relatives were slaughtered and raped by Hindus in 1984.

I don't know why she doesn't change her name to Shiva Dasi Devi; that would be more in keeping with her practices.
[image]
http://media.causes.com/1048229?s=cause
Bulletin from the cause: Call to Truth and Authentic Sikhism
Go to Cause:
http://www.causes.com/causes/518356-call-to-truth-and-authentic-sikhism
Posted By: Gursant Singh
To: Members in Call to Truth and Authentic Sikhism
Hindu Homa (fire puja) ceremony performed by 3HOer Gurmukh Kaur Khalsa in Rishikesh!
Stop these enemies of Sikhism! Write Sikhnet and Gurumustak Singh(Mr. Sikhnet) and insist they write an article denouncing these fake Sikh idol worshipers.

http://www.facebook.com/sikhnet
http://www.facebook.com/mrsikhnet
[image]

For Yogi Bhajan and now his students to indulge in Hindu practices, such as having a Homa (fire puja) ceremony in front of the Siri Guru Granth Sahib, to visit astrologers – as he did on a regular basis, to give people Sikh names through numerology rather than consult SGGS – I could go on and on – is totally hypocritical. His disciples are now following in his footsteps.

The 3HO people may do whatever Hindu practices they like; there is no law against it but hey should not claim to be Khalsa or use Khalsa names, Singh and Kaur. For them to use the name Khalsa, when the overwhelming majority of them neither recites panj bani nor wear panj kaka, is hypocritical in the extreme. Of course this is really Yogi Bhajan’s fault for a really stupid decision to name all his students Singh/Kaur Khalsa, no matter what their level of commitment was to Sikhi. I believe this has deeply wounded the image of The Khalsa Panth in America.

Yogi Bhajan and now his 3HO sect are clearly against Sikhism. It is not as simple as saying “So what we do some yoga…” Guess what? These kundalini and tantric yoga practices are anti- Gurmat! Always were and always will be. It is not their fault that Yogi Bhajan led them astray. Dr. Trilochan Singh’s book which is critical of Yogi Bhajan in the light of Sikhism has even more relevance today than it did 35 years ago when it was written.

Yogi Bhajan’s kundalini and tantric yoga set the stage for the anti-Gurmat activities of Gurmukh Kaur who clearly practices Hindu pujas and fire ceremonies in Rishikesh every year as shown in the attached pic. The Sikh Rahit Maryada strictly forbids the Hindu ritual of performing arti and havan. Chapter 4, Article V. Hindu rituals are against Gurmat. Participating in Hindu ceremonies is against Gurmat. Chanting Hindu mantras is against Gurmat. Putting pictures and murtian (statues) of Hindu Gods and Goddesses in Gurdwaras and on supposed Sikh websites is against Gurmat. Tantric practices are against Gurmat.

There are very powerful forces in India that want to see Sikhi subsumed back into Hinduism. They LOVE to see gora (3HO) Sikhs doing all this Hindu stuff. It helps make their case.

The Punjabis who find out about these things are HORRIFIED.

But Yogi Bhajan’s followers go blithely on doing their quasi Sikh/Hindu things without seeming to give a damn other than saying nonsense like: “You cannot blame 21st century Hindus for something that happened in the 18th century.” or “don’t be negative ji” or “we are all one”.

Well, we are all one on a spiritual level. But try saying that to the survivors of the Sikh massacres of 1984. The women who were raped. The wives who saw their husbands slaughtered. The children who were orphaned. See what they have to say in response. These massacres were done exclusively by Hindus and it was not the 18th century.

Rice, incense and lamps are offered, but the stones do not eat anything. (pg.1349)

See more photos and discussion on facebook at:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=108156&id=1214270541&l=5a22781e63

“Amid the legal infighting following Yogi Bhajan’s death, critics are offering another portrait of the Sikh leader.”
[image]
3HO Sikhs are now fighting amongst themselves in a lawsuit over the millions of dollars in profits made from using the sacred Sikh religious symbols and scriptures for their own personal gain.3HO Sikhs, who follow Yogi Bhajan, funnel the money to support Yogi Bhajan's tantric cult church which 3HO Sikhs have deceptively camouflaged using names like "Sikh Dharma International", "3HO foundation", "Sikh Dharma Stewardship","SikhNet.com","Sikh Dharma Worldwide", "Unto Infinity Board","Khalsa Council" and "KRI(Kundalini Research Institute)". See "Sikhnet's" and "Sikh Dharma International's" slick new websites which were produced with the millions in ill-gained profits using the name of the Golden Temple, names and images of the Sikh Gurus, and sacred Sikh shabads for profit in commercial enterprises.

Read the full front page article about Yogi Bhajan's lust for power and greed of his 3HO Sikhs in Today's Eugene Register-Guard:

""Yogi's Legacy in Question"".[/link]

"New lawsuit hits Golden Temple with fraud!"

Read about the infighting in 3HO and Sikh Dharma--
Today's Eugene Register-Guard:

""Rift in 3HO Sikh community threatens business empire""

LETTERS IN THE EDITOR’S MAILBAG: Friday’s paper
Appeared in print: Friday, May 28, 2010

"Bhajan was a leader ‘by fluke’

Recently, a friend sent me articles from The Register-Guard on litigation involving Yogi Bhajan’s organizations in Oregon. The letters to the editor that followed, critical of the reporter, prompt me to throw some light on the subject. Bhajan was extremely good at what he did, but propagation of Sikhism he was not. Criticism of Bhajan’s cult cannot be construed as criticism of Sikhism.

Trilochan Singh, a distinguished Sikh scholar, in his 1977 book “Sikhism and Tantric Yoga,” describes Bhajan devastatingly: “Yogi Bhajan is a Sikh by birth, a Maha Tantric by choice but without training, and a ‘Sri Singh Sahib’ and self-styled leader of the Sikhs of the Western Hemisphere by fluke and mysterious strategy.” There was no mystery to his strategy. He ingratiated himself with the Sikh religious leadership in Punjab, which was more corrupt than the Vatican during the time of Martin Luther.

According to the Tantrics, the best form of worship is the fullest satisfaction of the sexual desires of man, therefore sexual intercourse is prescribed as a part of Tantric worship. In the annals of abuse of women, some had harems, others had concubines and Bhajan had secretaries. The Sikh gurus condemned the Tantrics and their practices. All the cases mentioned in The Register-Guard had merit.

Humility is the hallmark of a Sikh, and Bhajan had none of it. Guru Nanak, the founder of Sikhism, describes people such as Bhajan succinctly: “Those ... who have no virtues but are filled with egotistical pride.”

Hardev Singh Shergill President, Khalsa Tricentennial Foundation of North America Editor-in-chief, The Sikh Bulletin El Dorado Hills, Calif.

"Sikhism and Tantric Yoga"
by Dr. Trilochan Singh (Link to entire book)

"The book Sikhism And Tantric Yoga is available at: www.gurmukhyoga.com.This website which is operated by a genuine White Sikh is highly recommended. Gursant Singh was a member of the Yogi Bhajan Cult (3HO and the Sikhnet Gora Sikhs or White Sikhs) for over 30 years and has intimate knowledge about the inner workings of this cult which attempts to miscegnate Sikhism with Hindu idolatry. I downloaded the book from Gursant’s website and found it to be absolutely compelling. I read it in one compulsive and sustained draught. It is a study not only about cults in Sikhism but about the miscegenation of the Sikh Religion by Hinduism. It is a classic work rendered in beautiful English prose and it is patently the work of a profound intellectual scholar with a deep knowledge of Sikhism."
Quotation taken from: http://www.sikharchives.com/?p=5513&cpage=1#comment-2011

You may also view individual chapters to "Sikhism and Tantric Yoga" at these links:

Sikhism & Tantric Yoga A Critical Evaluation of Yogi Bhajan
http://www.gurmukhyoga.com/forum/index.php?id=192

Sikh Doctrines and Yogi Bhajan's Secret Science
http://www.gurmukhyoga.com/forum/index.php?id=193

Yogi Bhajan's Adi Shakti Shaktimans and Shaktis
http://www.gurmukhyoga.com/forum/index.php?id=194

Yogi Bhajan's Clap Trap Theories of Kundalini Yoga
http://www.gurmukhyoga.com/forum/index.php?id=195

Yogi Bhajan's Ego Maniac Utterances
http://www.gurmukhyoga.com/forum/index.php?id=205

Yogi Bhajan's Seven Years in America and His Tinkling Titles
http://www.gurmukhyoga.com/forum/index.php?id=206

Yogi Bhajan's Arrest and Release on Bail
http://www.gurmukhyoga.com/forum/index.php?id=207

Yogi Bhajan Becomes the Only Maha Tantric in the World
http://www.gurmukhyoga.com/forum/index.php?id=208

Sikh Leaders without Conscience
http://www.gurmukhyoga.com/forum/index.php?id=209

Call to Truth and Authentic Sikhism
http://www.gurmukhyoga.com/forum/index.php?id=210

Please read an Excerpt below taken from "Sikhism and Tantric Yoga"

The Name of Golden Temple and its Murals

"In England last year a firm advertised some blue jeans as Jesus Jeans. The whole religious world of England rose in one protest and stopped the manufacture of these jeans. The word Golden Temple has become an instrument of commercial affairs of Yogi Bhajan He has now even named shoe stores as Golden Temple. I was given a "Wha Guru Chew.""

"Yogi Bhajan is using the sacred Sikh mantras and the sacred name of Guru Ram Das as a mantle for his Tantric Sex Yoga which will inevitably lead to mental and physical debauchery of those who take his brand of Sikhism contaminated by crazy sex-energizing asanas seriously."

Read about the "war between 3HO Sikh's Unto Infinity Board and Yogi Bhajan's Sikh Dharma". Yogi Bhajan set up all these organizations and installed their leaders. Decide for yourself if the Tantric Sex Yoga which Yogi Bhajan taught inevitably leads to mental and physical debauchery.

Many of these 3HO profiteers have cut their hair and renounced Sikhi! See these pictures below of Kartar Khalsa CEO of Golden Temple Foods and chairman of Yogi Bhajan's "Unto Infinity Board" who has cut his hair and is no longer a Sikh.
[image][image]
(Is it any wonder that Kartar and Peraim, Controlling members of Yogi Bhajan's "Unto Infinity Board",are wearing circus masks in the above photo?)http://cirrus.mail-list.com/khalsa-council/Kartar-Peraim.2-10.jpg

See these articles in today's Eugene Register Guard which shows the greed surrounding this dispute:

"Money trail at heart of Sikhs’ legal battle."

Wha Guru being used sacriligiously for huge profits by 3HO Sikhs
[image] [image]"Five flavors and they're all nuts!"

[image][image][image]

"What did the magician say to the Wha Guru Chew? Open sesame."

[image]

Yogi Bhajan used the sacred name of the Golden Temple, names and images of the Sikh Gurus, and sacred Sikh shabads for commercial enterprises to make millions of dollars. Wha Guru is even used as the name of a candy bar by Golden Temple Foods!Links appearing on the internet advertise Golden Temple along with wine and alcohol such as in this Google search link: "Golden Temple Granola - Food & Wine - Compare Prices" Other internet links associate Golden Temple massage oil with sex and sensual massages as in this Google search: "Sensual Soothing... Golden Temple Soothing Touch Massage Oil."

See for yourself the pictures below of the Darbar Sahib(Golden Temple) in Amritsar and Guru Tegh Bahadar featured on yogi tea boxes:
[image][image][image]
[image] [image]

[image][image][image][image]

[image][image]
3HO Sikhs are associating yogis, ashrams, tantric sex yoga rituals,drinking of wine and magicians of the occult with the Sikh Gurus and the Golden Temple See the Rare Photo (above) featuring the Harimandir sahib in 1908 when it was under the control of the Pundits or mahants. Sadhus and yogis felt free to sit wearing only a dhoti and no head coverings.The Gurdwara Reform Movement stopped such practices in India and gave the Gurdwaras back to Gursikhs.

[image][image]
[image]
Tantric Asanas taught by Yogi Bhajan for transmuting sexual energy:Reprinted from Yogi Bhajan’s official magazine “Beads of Truth” 11, p. 39

[image]
Yogi Bhajan illustrated here controlling tantric shakti "energy". Notice the depiction of Shiva,above Yogi Bhajan's head, Shiva is the god of yoga for Hindus. The illustration also shows Kundalini Yoga Asanas taught by Yogi Bhajan for transmuting sexual energy

[image] [image]

Yogi Bhajan's students are intstructed to meditate on Yogi Bhajan's picture everyday which you can see displayed in the 3HO Espanola Gurdwara in the photo above.
[image][image][image]

Idolatry is forbidden in sikhism....why does an 8-foot high statue of the Hindu god Ganesh, adorn the entranceway to the Siri Singh Sahib (yogi bhajan) lane in espanola. This is the hindu god of "prosperity", as in the 3HO publication "prosperity pathways".Adi Shakti Chandi 3HO Tantric Deity worshipped by 3HO in songs and prayers(shown above). Read about Yogi Bhajan's Shaktiman and Shakti women.

Read these shocking fire pujas and occult numerology,(below), practiced and advertised in the latest newsletter published by 3HO Sikhs. These "kriyas" or pujas are complete rubbish,only adding to the destruction and dissolution of the Sikh faith and should not be practiced by Sikhs of the Guru. The object of these practices is to combine the Sikh faith with Hinduism; to defang, neuter and completely destroy Sikhi. The strategy is to introduce idolatry and a stratified priesthood into the Sikh Religion. Yogi Bhajan and his 3HO shakti cult followers are introducing idolatry and Hindu practices of pujas and tantra mantra into the Sikh religion. The Bhajan movement is attempting to shift Sikh worship from the commonwealth of Gurdwaras to private estates controlled by 3HO priests of Yogi Bhajan's Tantric sex cult church.
[image] [image]

[image][image]
Idolatry is forbidden in Sikhism....why does a golden statue of a yogi adorn the entranceway to the 3HO Gurdwara in Espanola. This is a Hindu practise.
3-HO Sikhs demonstrate(in the photo above)their complete subservience to false worldly material power by exhibiting the Flag of God (The Nishaan Sahib) at an even level with the flag of the United States in front of the 3HO Gurdwara in New Mexico. The Nishaan Sahib, (The Respected Mark of God under the shadow of the Sikh Broadsword) should always fly higher than the flag of all the false materialists. The Flag of the Khalsa should occupy a place of exaltation above any government's flag that temporarily inhabits the material world.

[image]

[image] [image] [image]
Tantric Yoga asanas (above) taught by Yogi Bhajan
and practised in 3HO Gurdwaras

"Tantric doctrines involving sex-poses or physical contact poses are extremely repulsive to Sikhism. The Sikh Gurus repeatedly ask the Sikhs to shun Tantric practices because they are based on a mentally perverted outlook of life. The Sikh Gurus ask the Sikhs to shun the very presence and association of Shakti-Cult Tantrics." Dr. Trilochan Singh "Sikhism and Tantric Yoga"

[image] [image]
Tantric Asana taught by Yogi Bhajan for transmuting sexual energy:Reprinted from Yogi Bhajan’s official magazine “Beads of Truth” 11, p. 39

See how Hindu gods and yogis are displayed in 3HO Gurdwaras, (see link in blue).

See this post which exposes the most shocking relationship Yogi Bhajan had with Jagjit Naamdhari who is considered by his disciples as the 11th Sikh Guru. The Naamdhari Sikhs keep the Siri Guru Granth in a closet while they bow to Jagjit and refer to him as "SatGuru Ji" as you can see in the photos at this link.

Read these comments by traditional Sikhs. "What better way to make money: add a religious tone to the product. All of a sudden, it seems legit."

If you want to stop these degrading and sacriligious practices by Golden Temple Foods and Yogi Bhajan's cult followers; Post a letter of support on this website or write your local food stores and demand they stop selling Golden Temple Food's products. Some of the major stores which carry these products are Trader Joes, Whole Foods Market and Wild Oats but there are many many other stores who sell millions of dollars in Golden Temple Granola, Peace Cereal, Yogi Teas, massage oil and Wha Guru Chews.

Yogi Bhajan's sacrilegious teachings in the name of Sikhism are illustrated quite distinctly by pictures of Yogi Bhajan's portrait, hindu idols being displayed in and around 3-HO Gurdwaras and the practice of kundalini and sex energizing tantric yoga asanas inside 3-HO Gudwaras by Yogi Bhajan's students.
[image] [image]

Idolatry is forbidden in Sikhism. Why does an eight foot high image (above) of Yogi Bhajan controlling the tantric shakti "energy" adorn the 3HO Gurdwara in Espanola? You can see the menacing image of Yogi Bhajan overshadowing the Sangat on the right side of the entire Espanola Gurdwara in the photo above.

[image]
Idolatry is forbidden in sikhism....why does a golden statue of a yogi adorn the entranceway to the 3HO Gurdwara in espanola. This is a hindu practise.

[image]

[image]

Yogi Bhajan's students are intstructed to meditate on Yogi Bhajan's picture everyday which you can see displayed in the 3HO Espanola Gurdwara in these photos.
[image]
[image][image]
In a painting at the New Mexico 3HO Gurdwara(above)you can see the sacrilegious misrepresentation of our sacred Khalsa symbol "Khanda" with two swords around it. You may also observe in this painting how Yogi Bhajan is depicted on an equal level with Guru Ram Daas(the 4th Sikh Guru): Dr. Trilochan Singh recounts this observation in 1977 when he writes, "The other picture was the Khalsa symbol Khanda with two swords around it. The Khanda (double-edged sword) within this symbol was replaced by a picture of an American woman with Sari-like robes. The woman is called Adi Shakti. I saw this published in the Beads of Truth in London and have already commented on it in my book, The Turban and the Sword of the Sikhs. I told Shakti Parwha that this is the most sacrilegious misrepresentation of our sacred symbol. As usual she dismissed my opinion as unimportant."

The sikh code of conduct says food offerings to the GURU are forbidden, but there is a 'testimony' page over at sikhnet.com, a 3HO run site loaded with volumes of Yogi Bhajan nonsense talks. Yogi Bhajan instructs 3Hoer's to prepare meals as offerings at the gurdwara and calls this "a dish for a wish". This is nothing more than the Hindu practice of puja. The testimony states "a dish for a wish".
Please read an Excerpt below taken from

"Sikhism and Tantric Yoga"
by Dr. Trilochan Singh (Link to entire book)

"Yogi Bhajan is using the sacred Sikh mantras and the sacred name of Guru Ram Das as a mantle for his Tantric Sex Yoga which will inevitably lead to mental and physical debauchery of those who take his brand of Sikhism contaminated by crazy sex-energizing asanas seriously."

Yogi Bhajan studied and taught at the Sivananda Ashram in Delhi. This, in addition to his first Kundalini Yoga teacher Sant Hazara Singh. In the mid-1960s, Harbhajan Singh took up a position as instructor at the Vishwayatan Ashram in New Delhi, under Dhirendra Brahmachari. This yoga centre was frequented by the Prime Minister, Jawaharlal Nehru, his daughter, Indira Gandhi, and diplomats and employees from a host of foreign embassies.

Here's an article on Sivananda's approach to Kundalini Yoga:

www.dlshq.org/download/kundalini.htm

These are all Hindu practices.

You can also read about the Gurdwara Reform Movement which stopped such practices in India and gave the Gurdwaras back to Gursikhs.

[image]

Gurdwara Reform Movement

A Rare Photo of Harimandir sahib in 1908 when it was under the control of the Pundits or mahants. Sadhus felt free to sit in meditation wearing only a dhoti.The Gurdwara Reform Movement (Gurdwara Sudhar Lehr) is the Legislation passed by the Punjab Legislative Council which marked the culmination of the struggle of the Sikh people from 1920-1925 to wrest control of their places of worship from the mahants or priests into whose hands they had passed during the eighteenth century when the Khalsa were driven from their homes to seek safety in remote hills and deserts.

When they later established their sway in Punjab, the Sikhs rebuilt their shrines endowing them with large jagirs and estates. The management, however, remained with the priests, belonging mainly to the Udasi sect, who, after the advent of the British in 1849, began to consider the shrines and lands attached to them as their personal properties and to appropriating the income accruing from them to their private use. Some of them alienated or sold Gurudwara properties at will. They had introduced ceremonies which were anathema to orthodox Sikhs. Besides, there were complaints of immorality and even criminal behavior lodged against the worst of them. All these factors gave rise to what is known as the Gurudwara Reform movement during which the Sikhs peaceful protests were met with violence and death and ended with them courting arrest on a large scale to gain the world's attention. Before it was all over many would fall as martyrs with some being literally blown apart while they were strapped to cannaon barrels.

‘During the Gurdwara Reform Movement, the Sikh leaders started a publication that was named Akali. From this paper and its policy the leaders began to be called Akalis, in view of which they formed the present Akali party. These Nihang Akalis should not be confused with the members of the Akali party.’ The Turban And The Sword’' , by Dr. Trilochan Singh. (Page 402)

I found this post at SikhSangat.com It exposes the most shocking relationship Yogi Bhajan had with Jagjit Naamdhari who is considered by his disciples as the 11th Sikh Guru. The Naamdhari Sikhs keep the Siri Guru Granth in a closet while they bow to Jagjit and refer to him as "SatGuru Ji" as you can see in the photos below.

The 'Namdhari' cult has been excommunicated from the Khalsa Panth. See for yourself the pictures of Yogi Bhajan depicting his close relationship with Jagjit Naamdhari.

[image] [image]

[image] [image]

[image] [image]

[image] [image]

[image] [image]

[image] [image]

[image] [image]

"However their are several instances which I find questionable about Yogi Bhajan. One includes the relationship they had with Jagjit Naamdhari (http://satguruji.blogspot.com/), and the other about an occurance that occured in the late 70's between Yogi and AKJ, where Yogi criticized Jatha for trying to "steal" members."

Yogi Bhajan wore huge gemstones for their so called “yogic energy and power". Yogi Bhajan adorned himself with these yogic rings and precious gems for different days of the week. Yogi Bhajan covered up the fact that these days are represented by different Hindu deities and the practice of wearing these yogic rings is really only the Hindu idea of pacifying the various gods and goddesses. Not only this, Yogi Bhajan used astrology and numerology in choosing these yogic rings. Yogi Bhajan believed the gemstones had "energy affects" and influenced our destiny, thinking and actions.
[image]
Yogi Bhajan shown here on Sikhnet wearing a yogic ring for power

Around the year 2000, Yogi Bhajan tried to personally sell me a yogic ring for several thousand dollars. We were at Hari Jiwan Singh's house in Espanola where HJ keeps a vast collection of gems worth millions of dollars. Yogi Bhajan told me. "You're naked." And he stated I needed a ring with a particular stone to protect me.
[image]

Yogi Bhajan’s wearing and promoting yogic rings is yet another Hindu practice camouflaged in the sheep’s clothing of "Aquarian or New Age spiritual thinking”. These things should not be practiced by Sikhs of the Guru. As Sikhs we should rely on the Guru alone for strength as Guru Arjan so beautifully states:

I have learnt the technique of true Yoga from the divine Guru. The True Guru has revealed this technique with the Light of the divine Word. Within my body He has revealed the Light that pervades all the regions of the earth. To this Light within me I bow and salute every moment. The initiation of the Guru are my Yogic rings and I fix my mind steadfastly on the One Absolute God.i,

A. G. Guru Arjan, Gaudi, p 208

The following is taken from "Sikhism and Tantric Yoga" by Dr. Trilochan Singh.

We quote Yogi Bhajan on Precious Stones and rings, which for him are his status symbol, and for possessing which he expends quite a lot of his energy and ingenuity. He says in Beads, Summer 1972, "Precious stones are not precious because the rich wear them and the poor do not. Rather, they are precious because when cut in the proper way they concentrate sun energy and can transmit to the individual through the skin. Hence most rings are worn on the ring finger. The quality of energy channeled by each stone differs and so does its effect on the individual. Stones also correspond to the planets and serve in mediating the scattered energy which comes from retrograding planets."
Yogi Bhajan has given the following comments on stones.
Ruby (Sun) concentrates the heart of the sun's rays.
Moonstone and Pearls (Moon) help balance out too much sun energy. They are commonly worn by Libra.
Diamond (Venus and practically everything) can concentrate miles of sun rays into one beam. Recently in Los Angeles someone was robbed of 100,000 worth of jewel within 72 hours.
Emerald (Mercury) has wonderful effect on the brain and is a cooling stone. Good luck for everyone.
Coral (Mars) is for balancing positive and negative forces.
Topaz (Jupiter) is a good luck stone.
Blue Sapphire (Saturn) can give so much energy to a person that he becomes negative. Those who are interested in details can read the Journal Beads, Summer 1972, p. 16. I do not know what is the opinion of the Jewelers on these statements but from the point of Sikhism these notions are worthless absurdities.
Yogi Bhajan does not wear the earrings of the Nath Panthi Yogis, but he wears precious gold rings (sometimes two and sometimes three) heavily studded with jewels, and cannot help displaying th

Complete thread: