Shocking relationship Yogi Bhajan had with Jagjit Naamdhari!

by Gursant Singh ⌂ @, Yuba City California USA, Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 08:01 (5085 days ago) @ Prabhu Singh Khalsa

I found this post at SikhSangat.com It exposes the most shocking relationship Yogi Bhajan had with Jagjit Naamdhari who is considered by his disciples as the 11th Sikh Guru. The Naamdhari Sikhs keep the Siri Guru Granth in a closet while they bow to Jagjit and refer to him as "SatGuru Ji" as you can see in the photos below.

The 'Namdhari' cult has been excommunicated from the Khalsa Panth. See for yourself the pictures of Yogi Bhajan depicting his close relationship with Jagjit Naamdhari.

[image] [image]

[image] [image]

[image] [image]

[image] [image]

[image] [image]

[image] [image]

[image] [image]

"However their are several instances which I find questionable about Yogi Bhajan. One includes the relationship they had with Jagjit Naamdhari (http://satguruji.blogspot.com/), and the other about an occurance that occured in the late 70's between Yogi and AKJ, where Yogi criticized Jatha for trying to "steal" members, but I have little to substantiate that claim, so its fair to dismiss it for now. Also listening to the lectures/Katha of Yogi some teachings I also find a bit of from what I have learned about Sikhi, but then again that could just be a difference in opinion."

Please read an Excerpt below taken from

"Sikhism and Tantric Yoga"
by Dr. Trilochan Singh (Link to entire book)

"Yogi Bhajan is using the sacred Sikh mantras and the sacred name of Guru Ram Das as a mantle for his Tantric Sex Yoga which will inevitably lead to mental and physical debauchery of those who take his brand of Sikhism contaminated by crazy sex-energizing asanas seriously."

Complete thread: