Shocking relationship Yogi Bhajan had with Jagjit Naamdhari!

by Prabhu Singh Khalsa, Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 15:56 (5112 days ago) @ Gursant Singh

So Sikhs are supposed to look on all people alike, except maybe Naamdharis?
Guru Gobind Singh said:
"Maanas Ki Jaat Sabh Eyk Pehechanbo"
Recognize all humanity as ONE!

Siri Singh Sahib did a lot of things to shake up the fanatic and sleeping Sikhs of India. Having a cordial relationship with Naamdharis doesn't at all equal to an adherence of their beliefs. How many thousands of lectures are there where Siri Singh Sahib instructed us to bow only to the Siri Guru Granth Sahib?
How many thousands of times did Siri Singh Sahib say that he was not a Guru, but that the Siri Guru Granth Sahib is the true Guru?
Seriously?!!!!! How many times?
In almost every lecture I've ever listened to of Siri Singh Sahib, he has talked about Siri Guru Granth Sahib and quoted Siri Guru Granth Sahib and explained the meanings of Siri Guru Granth Sahib. His whole life and teachings were based on the Siri Guru Granth Sahib. Anybody who has read the Siri Guru Granth Sahib can see where all his teachings have come from. There is nothing in the Siri Guru Granth Sahib that condemns yoga, in fact there are hundreds of references to yoga and instructions on how to be a true yogi.

(Ang 208) Guru Arjan Dev Ji even states:
"I came to the Guru, to learn the Way of Yoga."

which Guru was that?
It was Guru Ram Das, who is described by the 11th Nanak (Siri Guru Granth Sahib) as the Guru who holds the eternal throne of Raj yoga!

Complete thread: