Shocking relationship Yogi Bhajan had with Jagjit Naamdhari!

by Rumilet Verdecia ⌂ @, Sunday, June 06, 2010, 07:27 (5067 days ago) @ Prabhu Singh Khalsa

Dear Gurusant Singh

Sat Sri Akal

These pictures are totally shocking. I can't believe these pictures. What an ugly looking baboon.

If my memory serves me right, the battle at the banks of the Attock river was one of the greatest battles in Sikh history. As the Sikh army lead by General Nalwa turned northward to conquer Afganistan, Moslems from India, Afganistan and Persia gathered to stop the attempt by the Sikhs to conquer Afganistan. Among these were Ghazis, very fanatical muslims from Persia. Maharajah Ranjit Singh realizing that the battle was absolutely critical summoned Phula Singh, The Akali, to come with his Army Of Nihangs (Crocodiles in Persian) - the suicide warriors of the Sikhs.

And so the armies gathered by the river Attock for the showdown,

Now it so happened that there was a lowly foot soldier in the employ of the King's Sikh army named Ram Singh. Seeing the horrendous battle and carnage ahead, he threw his rifle away and ran away from his post. Travelling back to The Punjaub he opened up a small ashram or dera and started teaching PEACE AND LOVE like that other baboon - Siri Chand, the son of Guru Nanak Ji, who when he was denied the Throne of Sikhi tried to split the religion down the middle. Anyways it was this monkey Ram Sing who started this heretical sect of Namdharis.

Now we all know where this ugly namdhari coward gets the courage to call himself an 11th guru - it's that huge 1 million army behind him that fills his belly with courage.

And what happened to The Akali, he was wounded thrice in the battle but each time he was patched up and went into the thick of battle. The third time The Akali was wounded, it was grievous and he could not mount his Stallion. He then commanded that he be mounted on an elephant and the Elephant sent onto the battlefield. A moslem sharpshooter seeing The Akali on the Elephant shot him down.

At a certain point in time one becomes sickened of COWARDS preaching mystification and idolatry.

Lastly I do not understand Prabhu Kumar's statement that your life can be in danger. Sikhs love Heroes - which is what you are.

Yours very respectfully

Rumilet Verdecia

Complete thread: